Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I just wanted to let everyone know that we received word that forum member, Eddy Bryant from Australia has passed away. No further details are available at this time. I didn't know him personally, but it is always sad to hear of a member's passing.

RIP Eddy

·
Premium Member
246 Posts
Our prayers go out to his family and friends.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Very sad. My prayers are with his friend and family.

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
I know most of you did not know Eddy. He and I chatted many times and I helped him source parts for his Aussie Gen 3 Duratec. He was kind enough to include me on his Christmas card list. I got the news from his son. I'm hoping his son will contact me again with some more details.

RIP Eddy

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
:( Sorry to hear the news. RIP Eddy. My condolences to his friends and family.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
May he Rest In Peace. My prayers to his family and friends.

·
Premium Member
251 Posts
RIP Eddy

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello Everyone,

My Name Is Charles Bryant, i am Eddy's Son, Firstly I would like to thank you all for your comments, they are much appreciated.

To let you all know what happened, He was Working on his British Mini Cooper S, which he used to race, it seems that while he was straining himself on the car it started a chain reaction that lead to him passing, he woke up the day after working on his pride and joy to a pain in his back and chest, he went to the doctors and they did a blood test which showed that he had a mild heart attack in his sleep, he was then taken to a cardiac hospital that day for observation where he was actually doing quite well, even his cardiac doctor was amazed how well he was feeling. Another day in hospital passed where they tested him and everything was turning up ok. Then 12am Tuesday 05/05/2009 he had a massive heart attack in his sleep and he passed away, the doctors tried for 45 mins to revive him but to no avail. No one, even the doctors can say why this happened, all they can say it might of been because of Eddy's family history because every test they did was turning up fine.

I will miss my hero, my best friend and my dad

RIP Dad i miss you so much :(

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
rip my prayer are with you on those hard time

i did lost my dad not long ago and there is no word to describe the pain you must be in right now my only word of wisdom are remember all the good time you spend with him

take care man

·
Registered
77 Posts
May God grant his Family and Friends peace and comfort in this time. May he always be remembered by those who he touched. And may God remember him, when he reaches the Gates of Heaven and Welcome him in, with the keys to a 2010 Taurus.. Amen!

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Um, wow, I don't really know what to say except that my deepest condolences go out to you and your family Charles, and that Mr. Bryant may rest in peace.

Remember the good times brother. I cant say I've felt your pain, but I have lost someone, whom I loved very much.

All I can say is hang in there, and you have "Family" here on TCCA.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts