Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, you have all seen the first "bootleg" TCCA license plate frame I made last week.

[attachment=33279:TCCA_frame_sm.JPG]

Now, Since I have WAYYYYYYYY to much time on my hands, I made a second version to go on the red wagon.

[attachment=33280:plate_2.0_a_sm.JPG]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Doesn't look bad at all! How the heck did you make the vinyl for midwest chapter?

Can you get a shot from a bit further back?

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the comments. As soon as I get back home tonight i'll post another picture. Right now i'm sitting at a cruise in with a freshly washed & waxed red wagon.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
That looks perfect! :horns: It's definitely customized to look the greatest on your Red Wagon.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to please Nick, here are two pics, one with the black frame and one with the red frame.

[attachment=33284:0523_8modsm.JPG]

[attachment=33285:plate_2.0_b_sm.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
it looks great... but i refer you to my earlier question (^^^^^^)

im not very good with things like this and if you wouldn't ask too much i would be happy to pay you for your work...

·
Banned
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You know, I actually like that, that would go great with the other "retro" styling I do have on the wagon. In the door sills, I have whilte "Ford Motor Company" script decals like you used to find on the old stainless or aluminum sill plates. I need to figure out how to make that logo work on the spear oval now, that would look cool and very different, just like the wagon.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its hard for me to find this style of plain frame here. Both of these were "recycled". The black one was in a discount / close out store for $1 and had a "Fast & Furious" sticker on it. The red one was a black one that was a hand out at a car show and had an insurance company name on it and was black also.If I found some of these plates, I could make some up....... :rolleyes2:

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
what would be cool i think would be the old / 1903 original ford name plate
your tag holder is very nice i would buy one

sorry, cant figure out how to attach image room my desktop draag and drop dont work

·
Registered
179 Posts
QUOTE (FirstGenBull @ May 28 2010, 02:07 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=807487
Loving the tag frame and im pushing for a southern chapter version for us southern folks[/b]

i've actually been pming him about making me some southern chapter ones...

when they finally get made ill post them up, but finding the plain black plate liners is a task of it's own...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts