Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
TCCA Staff (Retired)
3,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Welcome back! As you know, we have been down for the better part of the week due to sudden server outage. We just plain outgrew the old server that the club owned! We have now moved the forums to a new host that will manage the service and prevent the problems that we were having!

We still have a few things to finish up on the new forum in the next few days. Some sections are still not available or have limited availability, but we will have everything back to normal soon! You will notice that your avatars, personal photos and uploads may still be missing...we should have that remedied soon. You may upload a new avatar or personal pic if you like. The banner up top is also temporary as we need to have a new banner made. Remember, we all have jobs and lives outside of the TCCA, so these things do take some time.

In the mean time, welcome back! Also, a big thanks to Jason and Adam for the hard work getting the site back up and running!

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Welcome back everyone - sorry this happened but as Barry indicated we just suddenly outgrew the old server we bought a couple years or so ago and suddenly found ourselves in a bind.

Many thanks to Barry for his help with getting this addressed - he takes no credit when he should be taking a lot! :)

Without Adam and Barry we would not have been able to get things back up and running!

Moving to a host-managed server should address all the issues we were having and make it so the site isn't totally dependent on me, Adam and Barry (who all have day jobs ;)).

Thanks for your patience and welcome back! B)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Thank you guys for your hard work! I appreciate all that you do in keeping the running smoothly. Great work!

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts
:notworthy:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Glad the site is back. Time for the happy dance. :mj_banana:
I needed something to fill my afternoon and doing household chores wasn't doing it for me.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Great to see the site back up and running....for some reason every now and then it makes me log in again....other than that though it great....better than before thats for sure

·
Premium Member
2,545 Posts
Nice new look liked both of them! Wow :)

·
Premium Member
5,895 Posts
Glad to see the forum back online. Thanks for all the hard work in getting it back up and running, it's very understandable as to why it's taking time. I'm sure everyone here understands the effort in making this club work.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
yay, im happy now =) good job!

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
This one's got a real nice sharp look to it. Cool B)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sweetness! For a few days I was actually starting to freak out!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tried to log on a few days ago and got the famous could not find the web page. Thought you guys were gone!! Glad to see it was temporary and you're back up. Needed some advice for my Taurus!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
I feel better now. Thanks for the hard work!

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
A big thank you to Barry, Adam and Jason for getting our club going again and for all the great upgrades!

You guys are appreciated for all the time and effort you do to keep us up and going!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
i love the old forum i have not had time yet to look this one over closely but i am sure i will like it none the less! thanks for keeping this great place going! this is the best forum i have ever been a member of none of the other ones online even compare!!! Whoo i could just jump and down i am so excited i dont even know where to start lol i was lost without this place.

only one problem it will not let me post this for some reason i hit the button and its not doin anything...

ok i got it to work by highlighting whst i typed and right click and copy then it went but it posted one for every time i hit post

1 - 20 of 55 Posts