Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

41 - 60 of 214 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Originally posted by J Rod@Oct 3 2006, 08:55 AM
Mr Nigerian you should reveal yourself.... at least give us some clues as to who you are.
x3

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
He was the one that hooked this version of the site up. He also still posts from time to time. He's a website guru and TCCA owes him bigtime too. He shouldn't be forgotten. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Now that's one guy that just plain disappeared. Unless I just forgot why he left.

And I looked up the last of Poc's posts, seems he was last here in '04, unless he lurks sometimes.

x4 to Mr. Nigerian

And one more thing, I have the originals to the pics I posted if someone wants them without the supermotors logo on them.

-Rob

·
Registered
296 Posts
I thought this thread was TCCA history, not Mr. Nigerian history? It's like you guys think im a secret agent or somthing...

Oh nooes, im spying for the Honda forum. Were going to steal your mad vulcan powah. :lol2:

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Bull Geek@Oct 2 2006, 02:46 PM
Wow, this is some great information! Sticky/Main page this for future reference?
Done!

The history is pretty much accurate as it was summed up already. I have to say, I'm proud to have been a part of it.

To be honest, the best friends I have in my life right now were made here on the TCCA. And, I've met all of them in person at least once. :) As my sig says, it's the people that keep us coming back.

Which reminds me, Tom, I need your cell number. I'll be driving for about 13 hours next week, then drinking a bunch of beer. You know what that means! :ph34r: :blink: :p

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@Oct 3 2006, 10:20 AM
He was the one that hooked this version of the site up. He also still posts from time to time. He's a website guru and TCCA owes him bigtime too. He shouldn't be forgotten. :thumb:
Don't forget, he used to host our chat room too! He posts from time to time. IIRC he posted last week or so about his dead battery.

I've spoken on the phone with him a couple of times (years ago though), and he's a great guy!

·
Registered
296 Posts
Originally posted by Tony Two-Tone+Oct 3 2006, 10:25 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tony Two-Tone @ Oct 3 2006, 10:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Nigerian@Oct 3 2006, 09:59 PM
Oh nooes, im spying for the Honda forum.  Were going to steal your mad vulcan powah. :lol2:
:noes: :noes: I knew it!!![/b][/quote]
All is revealed... Here are my plans

[url='http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1930/plansro6.jpg']

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais@Oct 3 2006, 11:04 PM
Which reminds me, Tom, I need your cell number.  I'll be driving for about 13 hours next week, then drinking a bunch of beer.  You know what that means!  :ph34r:  :blink:  :p
Aww snap, where are you headed? I'll shoot you a PM.
Speaking of PMs, Mr Nigerian (if that is your real name :neutral: :lol: ) I would be interested in who you were here before.
PS that PS is great :grin2: type-RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Originally posted by Mr. Nigerian+Oct 4 2006, 02:20 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Nigerian @ Oct 4 2006, 02:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Tony [email protected] 3 2006, 10:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Nigerian
@Oct 3 2006, 09:59 PM
Oh nooes, im spying for the Honda forum.  Were going to steal your mad vulcan powah. :lol2:

:noes: :noes: I knew it!!!
All is revealed... Here are my plans

[url='http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1930/plansro6.jpg']http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1930/plansro6.jpg' alt='' width='670' height='682' class='attach' />[/url][/url][/b][/quote]
:rofl: Run for the hills!

B

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by RPFlloyd@Oct 5 2006, 12:16 PM
Bob, I didn't meet you on TCCA. I met you at either NESHO or a dyno day :ph34r:
Yeah, but I found out about the dyno day through SHOForum, via a link on the TCCA.

Kinda like 6 degrees of separation, or whatever it's called. :)

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
You almost killed me and Michelle with your damn brakes on that thing. I thought it was gonna wheelstand :lol:

41 - 60 of 214 Posts