Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 5 TCCA Ballcaps left over from the original group purchase last year if anyone wants one. There are only 5 left and they are $12 each + $4 shipping. (They have to be sent in a box).
First 5 paid orders. You can use paypal if you like. Send payment to [email protected] and please remember to include:

Name
Username
Shipping address

For those wishing to pay by money order, PM or email me for that information.

For those that haven't seen them they are black with a silver embroidered bull logo on the front and TCCA embroidered in silver on the back with a velcro sizing adjustment. I'll try and get some pics up soon.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
Ill take one.

I need to see a pic first though.

-Damon

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, here's the pic. They do not have the URL on them, only "TCCA" on the back. Shipping is $4 (has to go in a box).

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are really nice caps too. I got one last year, and I love it. Good prices too!

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
For those who hate math, that's $16 shipped. Many times you can't buy a hat from a store for that much, let alone one with a TCCA logo!

I think I might have to send Doc some $$$

-Dan

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I might have to send Doc some $$$[/b]
I think you might have to send more ($2 more to be precise, Mr. Mathwiz lol)

Inventory update: only 3 caps remain.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'll grab that last Bull Cap there Doc.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Done. That's it everyone. They're gone. Wish I had more but for now thats all I had. I'll see about getting more in '04.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just got mine today! It is awesome!! Thanks again Doc!

Brad

·
Registered
29 Posts
If you sell more, could you post something on the home page, it would make it easier to find. I think that would look great next to my 'vette hat, my current favorite.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.