Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

We've had great feedback on the recent production of TCCA merchandise and quite a few requests for new orders, so we're opening up another round of ordering. Posts about the previous round and feedback can be found in the old thread.

There is a minimum quantity requirement so there is a chance we could have to cancel/refund orders if there is not enough interest. Time is limited, so please get orders in ASAP.

If you are interested, please follow the below instructions to order -

To order, please PM me with the following information:

1. Apparel item(s) desired - T-shirts, Polo shirt, Hoodie or Ball Cap
2. Size(s)
3. Your full name (obviously not just forum name)
4. Phone number
5. Shipping address
---------------------------------------------------------------

All items are available in your choice of either white with black lettering/logo or black with white lettering/logo, so please let me know your preference. If no color choice is given, items will default to black with white lettering.

Hoodies
Design:
Front: Small TCCA "Bull" Logo on the left chest with "taurusclub.com" under it in our font.
Back: Large "Bull" Logo
Pricing:
S-XL - $25.00 each
2X and up are $26.50 each

T-Shirts
Design:
Front: Small TCCA "Bull" Logo on the left chest with "taurusclub.com" under it in our font.
Back: Large "Bull" Logo
Pricing:
S-XL - $14.50 each
2X and up are $16.00 each

Polos
Design:
Back: Solid Color, no print or logo
Pricing:
S-XL - $23.50 each
2X and up are $25.00 each

Ball Caps
Design:
The front of the cap will have the TCCA "Bull" Logo on it.
These are adjustable size ball caps (nice strap/buckle, not cheap plastic) and they are a high quality embroidered hat rather than just printed.
Pricing:
$15 (only one adjustable size available)

Shipping will be around $8 per order (unless there is a considerable quantity).

I will reply to your order PM with your total amount due and instructions for payment.

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've had a couple of orders trickle in... we are close to half-way of where we need to be for minimum production runs.

It will probably only take 5-7 more orders to meet the production minimum and we can get the next round cranked out! :)

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
QUOTE (Chad2003SE @ Jan 5 2010, 11:27 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=777349
Can i get a hoodie in 5X??? i'm "husky" and a t-shirt? same size?[/b]
Sure can, please just PM me with your information (listed above). :)

Come on guys... we are getting very close on hitting the necessary minimum for the next round of ordering! B)

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm down for a t-shirt :)
Give me 'til the end of the week.
In the meantime, PM sent.
Will you be taking the payments via PayPal, Jason?

<span style="font-family:Impact">502</span>

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys!

I've sent PMs with your totals to everybody that has sent me an order.

If you did not receive a response PM from me and you've sent me order information please let me know as I might have accidentally missed it. :)

We're just about there to get the next production run in. I'm guessing a week or so and we'll be able to get this round going.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
lol. They are just like regular size t-shirts that you could get at any department store just screen-printed. they are not "body fit" like under armor at all. and the only thing you should swim in is a XXXL lol

·
Premium Member
8,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
QUOTE (dark_fire @ Jan 13 2010, 10:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=779127
How "Large" is a large T-shirt. I have had T-shirts that were large and it was like wearing underarmor and some that I was swimming in.[/b]
I don't have size charts or anything but I can tell you that the large size we get is probably a bit on the smaller side of large sizes in general.

I usually wear a medium sized T-shirt but depending on the brand sometimes I have to get large. With ours, I need to get large because these sizes seem to run a bit on the small side.

Hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
QUOTE (jason8225 @ Jan 14 2010, 04:14 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=779173
QUOTE (dark_fire @ Jan 13 2010, 10:02 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=779127
How "Large" is a large T-shirt. I have had T-shirts that were large and it was like wearing underarmor and some that I was swimming in.[/b]
I don't have size charts or anything but I can tell you that the large size we get is probably a bit on the smaller side of large sizes in general.

I usually wear a medium sized T-shirt but depending on the brand sometimes I have to get large. With ours, I need to get large because these sizes seem to run a bit on the small side.

Hope this helps! :)
[/b][/quote]
Ah, good. I usually wear XL, but ordered the XXL just in case ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts