Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help from somebody that knows what bumpers/body panels fit on 2nd gen Taurus wagons and what don't fit. I'm new to all of this when it comes to the Taurus or Fords in general. I have a plain 92 Taurus wagon and I was curious if the SHO bumpers and skirts will fit. I'm not trying to do a full SHO conversion, I just like the look of the SHOs front bumper more than what I have now. From what I can see the headlights look a little different on the SHO and they wrap around the fender a little more. I just need to know what I need to put a SHO front bumper on my wagon. Maybe different headlights?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
For the front, you will need the headlight bar, the cornering lights, and the fenders.

I heard the rear will swap but I know no details, but the side-skirts will, and if you want, the side cladding.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My 95 wagon has both front and rear bumpers. Liftgate was trimmed to make it fit. Otherwise I have the complete front clip, door caps, sideskirts, 3.2l and MTX.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So with the fenders and cornering lights, the front bumper fits ok? I'm not looking to do much else to this. I'm actually a Chevy fan lol. My Camaro with a 5.8L 355 is my weekend toy, this is just my daily grocery getter but I would like to at least make it look better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Cburns5150
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing