Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought this car in early may with damage to the driver side: fender, door rear door and wheel arch. The driver door was sagging and will have to be slammed to closed. Im wondering if it was totalled and given away to charity.

Now here is the update with doors and fender. However the hinges need to be replace and where they mounted to was bent in. The bottom was really pushed in. At first i had washers to keep the door straight. Later I pushed out the bottom one so the door can close better. but the top one dont look like any damage due but the door still opens with a light sag and have to be closed a little hard. is there some way to fix the top one like adding washers to the bolts?

·
Registered
260 Posts
what is the black line on the "a" pillar is that a crease? could have put something off. did you fix the mounting for the door brackets? but, the washers seem to be a good idea to align the door.

Good luck looks alot better with new fender and doors!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.