Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Remember the Taurus T2S? If not, it was a Taurus built by Ford that had cameras to see behind you on the back trunk, and the rear view mirrors. It had a computer inside the car, and the gaugues were customizable to your liking.

I found some new interior pictures showing off the gaugues. I had never seen these before so maybe you have. If you want to see them go to: http://www.taurusparts.netfirms.com/cars/ They are down at the bottom.

-Kyle

·
Registered
549 Posts
Never seen that before, interesting. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your welcome.

·
Registered
161 Posts
All I can say: I must have a 500!! That car looks pimp. Although whats up with that radio? Ugly...

·
Premium Supporter
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's because of the stupid media. Always saying how the fit and finish of the European cars is so much better. So Furd has to copy the fugly designes of the more expensive cars. I personally like the way everything was, but whatever.

-Kyle

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Sparkle@Jan 18 2004, 06:03 PM
All I can say: I must have a 500!! That car looks pimp. Although whats up with that radio? Ugly...
The 500 may have had rear view cameras. I remember seeing a Ford vehicle that had a rear view mirror that was made of 3 lcd's that had displays of different angles of the rear of the car
IIRC it was the 500

1 - 8 of 8 Posts