Chevrolet Impala

Ford Taurus

Nissan Altima

Ford Explorer

MSN Top Ten Sellers

J

·
0 Posts
Very cool B) I think that list really shows true Ford quality. People don't buy junk. :)

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by biteableniles+May 6 2004, 12:49 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (biteableniles @ May 6 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jason8225@May 5 2004, 10:35 PM
Very cool  B)  I think that list really shows true Ford quality.  People don't buy junk.  :)
Why is the Silverado on there? :blink: :D [/b][/quote]
:lol: There's people who just buy them over and over because they won't switch to the "dark side" ;) :lol:

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like the Impala has overtaken the Taurus for the first time. :angry:
Until 1996 the Taurus was # 1 car. Since then it has been #3 with the Camry and the Accord trading places. I'm wondering where the Taurus will end up now that Ford has other midsize to large sedans coming out.

·
Registered
397 Posts
now damnit, WHY is there not a buick on that list?

I admit the Buick looks like a granny car, but it certainly does not perform like one.
Shameful me, I drive my buick lately like a bat out of hell. (THAT helps with gas mileage <_< )

ya know, the Taurus looks nice, but the handling is just not there. Maybe I am too much a fan of Luxury?

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by jason8225@May 5 2004, 08:35 PM
Very cool B) I think that list really shows true Ford quality. People don't buy junk. :)
or that people are cheap when it comes to cars ;)

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
So, if the Camry and Camry Solara are grouped together, why isn't the Sable in with the Taurus?

I think they should organize that by individual nameplate, not vehicles on the same platform. Next thing you know, the Lexus RX will be grouped there under "Toyota - Camry based." :???:

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by Lakeshow23+May 7 2004, 09:10 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lakeshow23 @ May 7 2004, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jason8225@May 5 2004, 11:35 PM
Very cool  B)  I think that list really shows true Ford quality.  People don't buy junk.  :)
:rolleyes: Please. I truly hope you are not equating best-selling cars in America to highest quality cars. Please tell me you're not doing this. :unsure: Please. [/b][/quote]
Yes, I am... I'd have to say there's a direct correlation there... If people were having all kinds of problems with them and recalls and crap then the vehicle would get bad publicity and people wouldn't keep buying it. :)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Originally posted by TrueBlue@May 10 2004, 02:29 PM
So, if the Camry and Camry Solara are grouped together, why isn't the Sable in with the Taurus?

I think they should organize that by individual nameplate, not vehicles on the same platform. Next thing you know, the Lexus RX will be grouped there under "Toyota - Camry based." :???:
If they did that, I don't think Ford wouldn't have the top selling truck any more. Chevy/GMC sales together would probably beat Ford.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts