Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Jun 7 2006, 05:44 AM
Never noticed that, Ed.

JR
Yeah, my sister works at an office supply store near a lot of TV towers and the remote fob doesn't work. So I have to resort to using the key. The first unlock is just the driver door, the second one does them all. Maybe it's just on cars with the remote, I dunno...

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
My SHO does that as well as my ex-rental, now totalled 98 SE.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
My car doesn't do that unlock thing. Must be a keyless entry thing? What happens if you get a late model Taurus with no passenger side keyhole and no keyless and some idiot parks extremly close to the driver's side? I've had that happen more than a few times and I'm happy I've got a keyhole on the passenger side and a bench seat.

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Mine (Gen3 Sable LS) does that, plus when you put it in drive, it locks all the doors. I just loved all that automagic stuff when I got the car. Reading the user manual reveals all of these tricks :grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Originally posted by SableOHC@Jun 8 2006, 02:08 PM
Reading the user manual reveals all of these tricks :grin2:
You read the manual!? :blink:

J/K :lol2:

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hey man what about my pictures? :rolleyes: I sent you some pictures of II Gen vinyl roof, Wagon storage compartment, '87 LX with digital cluster etc.
[/b]
I'll get to them when I get to them.

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
I have the complete 93 and 88 Taurus dealer catalogs. The 88 has a nice page on the last year of the MT-5 sedan. 93 has the color chart that is missing from the color list. But is there anything else I should scan?

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I know this has taken about 11ty billion months, but look for a Gen 4 section this weekend folks B)

..And...if my 667 Celeron computer at home can, I'll see if I can scan all these damn brochures:

Taurus: 88, 97, 98, 00, 02, 04, 05
Sable: 95, 97

I'm heading home for fall break on Wends aftn, so I'll bring the external HD with me, and save all the scans onto it. Theres no chance in heck I'm bringing my desktop home, too much of a hassle.

Too keep me company while scanning these brochures, I have about 10 hours of Family Guy recordings to watch. I think Ed introduced me to Family Guy, and now I'm addicted :lol2:
[/b]
What happened to this plan? :glare:

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Why would we use them? They aren't stock. Very ugly too :hsugh:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Some 1989-91 Tauris and Sables had the interior wood trim on the door panels. Usually under the grab handle...

...sometimes on the upper part of the trim :D

:D :tcca_small: :thumb:

----ALSO some 1989 models got just only silver slats on the door panel :blink: :thumb:

1986-87 rear seatbelt :ph34r:

1986-88 LX

41 - 60 of 110 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
109 Replies
36 Participants
TaurusSHO
Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum
A forum community dedicated to the Ford Taurus and SHO models, Mercury Sable and Lincoln MKS. Join the discussions on EcoBoost, aftermarket performance, and more!
Full Forum Listing