Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think someone posted here that back in December this thing got impounded.

Well it seems that it's out of the lot and up for sale. Unfortunately there isn't any newer pictures of it but the price is better than before.

Buyer is asking $6,000 firm. Not bad for a one-off, low millage (16k) SHO.

Too bad I bought the Regal...

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Can we all like donate a couple dollars each? And ###### put it in like a glass case???

We could put it in one of those!!
:rofl2::rofl2:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
6k for a one of a kind sho.... That's not too off the wall.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
There's never been EXACT proof that it indeed is the Rage. All thats been posted is some BS ebay ad, and a couple crappy pictures.

Lots-o-speculation.

·
Premium Member
1,868 Posts
I want a Rage, can't really afford 6000 though.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
The only RAGE I know is me. lol
[/b]
I'm gonna buy the Rage just to mess with your head. "WHICH CAR IS MINE?!?!?!?! MY FACES HURT!!!"

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes the person selling it knows it the Rage.

There's never been EXACT proof that it indeed is the Rage. All thats been posted is some BS ebay ad, and a couple crappy pictures.

Lots-o-speculation.
[/b]
Apparently you missed the guys thread where he had multiple photos of the vehicle that weren't the standard SEMA shots. Besides, I've seen the car since it's not too far from my house and it is indeed the Rage.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Yes the person selling it knows it the Rage.

<div class='quotemain'>

Lots-o-speculation.
[/b]
Apparently you missed the guys thread where he had multiple photos of the vehicle that weren't the standard SEMA shots. Besides, I've seen the car since it's not too far from my house and it is indeed the Rage.
[/b][/quote]
No, I remember that thread. I thought it was speculation then too. I didn't know there is actual proof. If its not that far from your house.....

:ph34r:

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
Last I remember, it is indeed the actual Rage car. Granted, the kid drove it like any other teenager. Probably already had a cam failure; that's probably why its so low. That or it's wrecked.

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't think it's cam failed yet and AFAIK the only body damage was that crack on the front bumper.

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Matt, you know you want to buy it!! :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If it was this reasonably priced before I got my Regal I would have bought it. Now I just like my Regal more than any SHO I've owned.

And if I was to ever get another SHO it'd have to be a G2. :ph34r:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts