Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im a complete idiot when it comes to wheels and tires. What I really need to know is what the lug pattern is for a ford taurus, and what the lug pattern is for a crown victoria.

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Oh my sweet Jesus... :mellow:

For future reference, there is a bolt pattern thread stickied to the top of this forum, when you want to know anything and everything relating to the Taurus bolt pattern.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Im a complete idiot when it comes to wheels and tires. What I really need to know is what the lug pattern is for a ford taurus, and what the lug pattern is for a crown victoria.
[/b]
I am not worrying about the bolt pattern, wat concerns me is the offset. The offset for my 05 taurus is 32 - 42.
And i purchase a set of 17's with an offset of 35 and they rub. So i was wondering how or what would be the best offset to buy?

·
Registered
681 Posts
I am not worrying about the bolt pattern, wat concerns me is the offset. The offset for my 05 taurus is 32 - 42.
And i purchase a set of 17's with an offset of 35 and they rub. So i was wondering how or what would be the best offset to buy?
[/b]
I have 18s with a 245 tire on with 38 offset. The only reason they rubbed was the rear had bad SAS. That was only under hard bumps and hard turns. I haven't tried now that I lowered the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts