Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So every sunday down here a bunch of riceboys get together and cruse down our streets real slow with their neon on So a bunch of buddies and i decided to stick some fake auto zone neon under our cars and pass them all looking like total idiots in a line of about 15 tauruses and instead instead of being funny we made them look weak cause our tauruses werent crappy enough to go that slow and we wound up smoking their asses by accident their faces were priceless lol......dumb right? anyone else done somthin stupid/funny in their Taurus?

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
Buying a second one. :mellow:

·
Premium Member
727 Posts
You would think converting all of my interior lights (minus the two reading ones) to blue LEDs would be stupid, but I still love it and I can still see everything inside the car just fine because they're so damn bright.

BTW, I absolutely hate ricers. The way they sound, the way they look, the 12999777K illegal purple HIDs and how they destroy perfectly good Hondas (I actually do like most Honda cars when in non-rice form). Tonight on the highway near my house (50mph speed limit), a white late 90s civic hatch with purple HIDs is racing a 3 series, so I get the left lane next to an old F150 doing about 55 and I go 55 next to him. The BMW just goes on the shoulder and disappears. The ricer boy is stuck behind me and me and my friend are hysterical laughing at how he's stuck and how stupid his buzzy little shitbox sounds. He can't even flash his brights because he doesn't have bi-xenon HIDs. I finally let him pass me, and without even half throttle, my ol' Vulcan is 4 feet behind him, brightly illuminating his interior and blinding him with the brights. I quickly let off, because we all passed by the cop that had pulled over a G37 which passed me going well over 100mph a few moments before the ricer incident. And of course, the cheap ******* ricer can afford 4185156K HIDs, a ****** body kit, lowering springs and whatever else to his slow ride, but can't afford NY insurance, so proudly had his Pennsylvania license plates (anybody else from NYC knows about the Pennsylvania/North Carolina insurance fraud problem). Ahhhhh nothing like NYC highways at 2am!!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
So every sunday down here a bunch of riceboys get together and cruse down our streets real slow with their neon on So a bunch of buddies and i decided to stick some fake auto zone neon under our cars and pass them all looking like total idiots in a line of about 15 tauruses and instead instead of being funny we made them look weak cause our tauruses werent crappy enough to go that slow and we wound up smoking their asses by accident their faces were priceless lol......dumb right? anyone else done somthin stupid/funny in their Taurus?
[/b]

I'm not trying to come across as rude, but you keep talking about this group of 15 tauruses...where the hell do you live, and how do you get that many people? We have enough trouble trying to get people to go to the national meet. :dunno:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

I'm not trying to come across as rude, but you keep talking about this group of 15 tauruses...where the hell do you live, and how do you get that many people? We have enough trouble trying to get people to go to the national meet. :dunno:
[/b][/quote]
Honestly we r mostly Young ppl all we can afford are old tauruses theres a guy who sells them for about 1000-4000 and hes the only car person in the area the taurus are really the most reliable we can get our hands on on a fast food job salary so there are alot of gen 3 teenage taurus drivers in ozona TX

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
but 15 Jeeze! :blink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
but 15 Jeeze! :blink:
[/b]
well it took about 2 months to rally all of them together and im the only one in TCCA out of the group....and i wont be reccomending they join cause the southwest chapter president keeps callin me a ricer and im actually the calm one lol btw yea we have alot of fun with our cars (theres even a rumor going around that one of our girls is gettin a 2010 model :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
our little group also has a project car....... a 96 taurus SHO fully loaded it has a busted timing chain and we are trying to fix it ourselves we figure IF the TCCA is still considerd "cool" (meaning we dont have any problems with anybody) we are gonna send our best driver to ROTB in it if we get it runnin and MAYBE try to start either a new TCCA chapter or a whole new club completly we arent sure yet.....

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
well there are meets in TX ALLL the time. I was down for a week, and attended one. The Southern chapter are good people, get to know them. As with ROTB, it's probably not going to happen, however SHO Convention is, and I for one am going. I don't know what you're trying to start, as you've been here only a few months and want to start another site? Also you can join the southern chapter, as that would be the appropriate place to be for you, since you live in TX.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no i mean somthing just for our city somting a little unique and we wanna send our boy/girl to ROTB to at least have one uf us go and see what its like but that chain is gonna be hell to fix and as for the southern chapter well see alot of us are gettin the hell out of ozona the first chance we get :) lol

and we are also racing our tauruses which aparrently not alot of people do around here.......its kinda the norm for us we get bored and there arent many cops sooooo.........yeah

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Yes, we don't encourage street racing, as it's unsafe and just plain dumb. You should really take it to a track, or auto cross course, I'm SURE there is some sort of place near you. Also it's not something you should be bragging about on the internet...you may be eating your words some day. ahh ignorance!! :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes, we don't encourage street racing, as it's unsafe and just plain dumb. You should really take it to a track, or auto cross course, I'm SURE there is some sort of place near you. Also it's not something you should be bragging about on the internet...you may be eating your words some day. ahh ignorance!! :)
[/b]
young and stupid ill give you youre absolutley right and as for a track we have a dirt track sort of it has about a $ 20 a year budget lol FWD dont do so great on those but thats where most of it goes down the streets and long roads are riceville we cant really compete there THATS where the illegal stuff goes down....the dirt road/track isnt exactly leagal either thougg....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Ya this place doesn't encourage racing but shoot I do it all the time. There is not anything better than to beat all those riced up cars (not saying imports cuz sheesh, you can find some domestic that got beat up with stickers xD) in the city. The problem with this place is that they themselves race other cars in the street, but when it comes time to fess up, they never do it here. Its some sort of a rule I guess.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya this place doesn't encourage racing but shoot I do it all the time. There is not anything better than to beat all those riced up cars (not saying imports cuz sheesh, you can find some domestic that got beat up with stickers xD) in the city. The problem with this place is that they themselves race other cars in the street, but when it comes time to fess up, they never do it here. Its some sort of a rule I guess.
[/b]
yeah the racing here is differnt though its not about speed its about skill theres mostly hills winding roads and lots of deer so you need manuverability AND speed to win and to live to tell about it

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
yeah the racing here is differnt though its not about speed its about skill theres mostly hills winding roads and lots of deer so you need manuverability AND speed to win and to live to tell about it
[/b]
:blink:

Wow...just wow

:blink:

@ Dark Link

And as for people here racing...the people that hate street racing do it on a track. They're not lying, if they say street racing is retarded, they don't do it. Calling out a whole pile of members like that is not going to go over well.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IDK ive never track raced or city raced idk how i would do on yalls ground out here u could go from pavement to dirt in a second and turns are everywhere its hard do get goin all to fast case u gotta take it easy there could be a deer or another car coming around that corner thats what my taurus and i are accustomed to yall would probably school me in a city or track race but i MIGHT be able to show you a thing or two about hill country hell racing lol key word MIGHT some of yall may easily be better at it

·
Registered
126 Posts
When racing, I would recommend driving with skill and not just speed, specially on the freeway/interstate's because of other cars. Its dangerous and man, here we go, I wouldn't recommend it but sometimes the worst in us comes out.

@ Mike....

Well im not trying to be rude or anything, but this is mostly true. Yes some people do it in the track but I know for sure that some of them also do it in the streets.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When racing, I would recommend driving with skill and not just speed, specially on the freeway/interstate's because of other cars. Its dangerous and man, here we go, I wouldn't recommend it but sometimes the worst in us comes out.
[/b]
Yea its extremly dangerous but its also addicting lol

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
We the staff of TCCA do not condone the act of street racing, or even really discussing it on this forum. We do not cater to that kind of that activity, nor do we wish to have any responsibility in your negligent acts of poor judgment. Get off the public roads and take it to the track.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts