Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G

·
make one of my gen 4! choose the best pic to work with out of my cardomain website!!!

please that would be sweet

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Wow! Cool!

I could use a new sig, it would be cool if you could make me one.
Try working with some of my pics on my COTM page..

Car Of The Month
There are cleaner pics toward the bottom but use whatever fits.

THANKS!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
It will be great to have a desktop with a gen2 taurus, maybe one SHO an one GL
I like the green on the gen2 (like mine) but all the pics do I have was take with a cheap kodak

(so, I dont speak english everyday, pretty not, and do the SLO are the expression of the non-sho taurus ??)

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Fantastic work. Shows a lot of artistic ability. Could you add me to list too. Pics can be found on links in my sig. take your pick, you are the artist. Thanks in advance. Also, just so you aren't doing this for nothing, I'd being willing to make a "donation" to a paypal account if you have one.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hokay! FordAspireGV...here's the latest...... desktop and sig (may have to shrink the sig a lil..... i can do it for you if you want).... i got lazy and made the sig just an abbreviated version of the desktop.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Ryanqzqz/FORDASPIREGVSig.jpg' width='400' height='147.5' border='0' alt='Thumbnail - click on the image to get an original view' name='Thumbnail - click on the image to get an original view' class='attach' />[/url]
<font size='1'>[b]Thumbnail - click[/b]</font>

[url='http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Ryanqzqz/FORDASPIREGVDesk.jpg'][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/Ryanqzqz/FORDASPIREGVDesk.jpg' width='400' height='300' border='0' alt='Thumbnail - click on the image to get an original view' name='Thumbnail - click on the image to get an original view' class='attach' />[/url]
<font size='1'>[b]Thumbnail - click[/b]</font>

Hope ya like! :D

Ash... ur next... thanks for the props....

GreenGL_1994....I'll grab some gen2 pics to work with..... and i'll see what i can do.... but it may take a while... right now i'm just gonna work with the material people are providing me... i'll take a look at your pics and see if i can use those too.... P.S.... don't worry about the English.... it's a really dumb/hard language anyways (and yeah.. SLO means a 'non-SHO' taurus)

Troper8..... donations are..... appreciated ;) ..... I'll get back to you on that one.... you're pics are on my USB HD...... ready to be tweaked :) Thankees for tha props

Dale... got ur pics too..... thanks for the props man

It's nice to get such a response....... I'll keep up with you guys as quickly as i can

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Thank you! Your AWSOME for doing that. You have talent for that stuff.

** Now goes changes the sig on 10+ message boards **

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Looking good on the desktop as well. I blew it up to 1280x1024 and it looks great!

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
I'd absolutely love a sig or a desktop, if you have time. You do awesome work!
Pictures are on my garage site.

My Garage

And also pictures are on this post.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 60 Posts