Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
QUOTE (taurus01man @ Mar 10 2009, 07:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707179
Does anyone know how to change the bulbs in a 2001 Taurus. It's the 1 with the hump in the rear window[/b]
*Edit*

Anyways, go inside your trunk, look straight up, twist sockets until they unlock and pull them out... Then replace bulb, put socket back in and twist again to lock.

taurus01man: Sorry if I offended you by the bit that I edited out! Welcome to the club.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
his car might have a piece of trunk lining up there that has to be pulled down at least part way

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QUOTE (mmmfloorpie @ Mar 10 2009, 09:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707227
QUOTE (taurus01man @ Mar 10 2009, 07:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=707179
Does anyone know how to change the bulbs in a 2001 Taurus. It's the 1 with the hump in the rear window[/b]
There's pretty detailed instructions in your owners manual... It would have taken alot less time just to crack that open then come here and ask us... Also, a simple search probably would have found the answer.

Anyways, go inside your trunk, look straight up, twist sockets until they unlock and pull them out... Then replace bulb, put socket back in and twist again to lock.
[/b][/quote]
I don't recall saying that I have an owner's manual, & I was also under the impression that this website was for people with Ford Tauruses & Mercury Sable's to help each other with their cars, not for having asked a question & getting a lecture on how best to save time. I guess I better call Ford Motor Company & get a manual so I won't have to waste anyone'e time asking a question that NO ONE is under any obligation to answer :angryfire:

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Link to manuals in PDF versions are available in this pinned thread in Taurus and Sable General Discussion: http://taurusclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12758

If you're new to the Club, don't miss the Wiki (link at top of these Forum pages) and the other pinned threads throughout the forums.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts