Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I was remembering that thread we had a couple weeks ago about Tauri in movies, and while watching Independence Day last night, I noticed that there is a dark red Gen II Sable wagon in NYC that gets rear-ended when everyone notices the spacecraft.

JR

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Thanks! I really like the sound of them...

Someone else said that too. I had no other choice. There was no one to hold the camera for me, so it's sitting on top of my socket wrench case on the curb. Gotta love the ghettoness.

JR

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol u could have just edited it out but i think its funny and glad u left it in becuz it made me laugh pretty hard lol

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
I don't know how to edit video...who am I, George Lucas? jk. I don't do digital video editing. I do recording...and watching...and I build computers from time to time.

JR

·
Premium Member
8,401 Posts
Check my SF account by clicking my sig, I have a couple there :)

S

·
0 Posts
My crazy Sable vid in my Sig. Take a look! This is before the Flows, but I had a Short Ram Intake...

Sal

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
I made a few videos when i test drove Bulls. 93, 99 (two), 01, and an 03. Ill give you a link if you wanna see...

All of them have been vulcans. I did get to drive a 99 Duratec up a hill in an apartment complex. Smoked the tires on a hill from a stop B), but no vid of that :(

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Originally posted by Nick986@Aug 23 2004, 06:31 PM
All of them have been vulcans. I did get to drive a 99 Duratec up a hill in an apartment complex. Smoked the tires on a hill from a stop B), but no vid of that :(
Wait...you can't do that in a Vulcan? That sucks.... :p

JR

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Nick986@Aug 23 2004, 08:31 PM
I made a few videos when i test drove Bulls. 93, 99 (two), 01, and an 03. Ill give you a link if you wanna see...

i would like to see these videos pla :)

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Ok Ill have them all up sometime this evening or tmrw.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts