Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I'm getting a new Mach amp for my Taurus.
Yes, I know, w00t!
But anyways, I want to physically be able to remove my current amp before getting my new one.
Out of the three plugs that go into the amp, two look fairly easy, push down the retaining clips, pull, and done.
But the third one is the one that confuses me.
I don't want to break it by pulling on it too hard or anything, so can anyone help me?
To be more specific, I'm talking about the one that looks like those 1/4" jacks that plug into guitars lol.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
QUOTE (DudeItIsJason @ Jun 7 2010, 10:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810242
Yes, I know, w00t!
But anyways, I want to physically be able to remove my current amp before getting my new one.
Out of the three plugs that go into the amp, two look fairly easy, push down the retaining clips, pull, and done.
I don't want to break it by pulling on it too hard or anything, so can anyone help me?
To be more specific, I'm talking about the one that looks like those 1/4" jacks that plug into guitars lol.[/b]
Sounds like you're talking about the antenna connector. You will just need to pull on it, don't worry about pulling too hard, it should come out fine. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE (PURPL3H3YS @ Jun 7 2010, 07:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810247
Yes, I know, w00t!
To be more specific, I'm talking about the one that looks like those 1/4" jacks that plug into guitars lol.[/b]
Sounds like you're talking about the antenna connector. You will just need to pull on it, don't worry about pulling too hard, it should come out fine. :)
[/b][/quote]

Yeah?
Alright, sahweeeeeet.
Thanks, man.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
QUOTE (PURPL3H3YS @ Jun 7 2010, 10:21 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=810247
Yes, I know, w00t!
[/b][/quote]

+1 just to assure you. Pull it hard but close to the connector.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts