Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
I just did a valve job on a Vulcan. RTV also goes in the corners before you put the lower intake manifold back in. New gaskets between manifold and heads. Then some weird little blue things that look like dried out RTV help seal up between lower intake manifold and block. A new gasket set will include new little blue rubber things that are squiggly like an S. One side has a rubber 'dowel rod' that goes in the dimples which are on one side only. RTV goes on the ends of hte blue S rubber gaskets, between heads and manifold.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.