Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I just joined your great fourm and was looking for some inlightenment, i have a 1995 Ford Taurus V6 3.8 SE and i was wondering what kind of rims would look good on my car, and where to get them and, where do i get these awsome tail light covers, because they look so freaking cool.

(If my attacment dident work the pic is toward the bottom on this page http://www.cardomain.com/id/malvin25)

Attachments

G

·
First off WELCOME to the TCCA! Also, Im more of a Gen 3 Guy, but you can get those at any Pep Boys, they have to be ordered. But still very do-able.

Also check eBay periodically!

SableSal

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
the black covers are regular store ones, the silver tcca ones were painted by the owner on a diff set of tailights he has. if u want a more permanent black cover, u could try nightshades taillight tint

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
You should check out www.tirerack.com for the rims. You input your car, and it'll show your car with the rims you've selected, and how they'll look on your car. Personally, I'm partial to the Gen II SHO Slicers (you'll know them when you see them), but all Tauri look awesome with simple 5 or 6 spoke rims (not bright polished chrome...that looks dumb). Tirerack also has good tire packages that you can order. Even if you don't end up ordering rims or tires from them, you'll be able to get an idea of what your car will look like with the rims on there...

JR

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
I finally broke down and ordered my rims from these guys.

http://www.gotwheelsandtires.com/catalog/a...&sort=2a&page=4

I got the Cobra Replicas 18x8. They have some pretty decent packages. Be sure to type 5x108 in the search box. That of course is the pattern.
The link goes to the last page out of a possible four with that pattern. Just scroll to the bottom and click on either 1,2,or 3. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts