Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the 2007 LED tail lights of a Mercury Montego can be placed on a 2008 taurus. The size and shape look the same. What about the wiring connections? Any one know?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
i have seen the led tails from a montego put on a 500 on fordtaurus.net idk if they will be compatible with the refreshing done from 07 to 08 only way to know for sure is to try

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wondering if the 2007 LED tail lights of a Mercury Montego can be placed on a 2008 taurus. The size and shape look the same. What about the wiring connections? Any one know?
[/b]
Thanks, that is good to know. I think that is a good sign because I don't think the actual connection was modificied in the "costmetic" change.

i have seen the led tails from a montego put on a 500 on fordtaurus.net idk if they will be compatible with the refreshing done from 07 to 08 only way to know for sure is to try
[/b]
I just read the post on the other forum, and it is not an easy swap. It looks like a converter and tinkering with the wires is necessary to get the turn sinals and lights to work appropriately.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts