Attachments

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
That looks awesome man! I really like the look of the crystalline headlights in the Gen IIs. What do you need to do to your bra?

JR

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
As usual Jeramie, perfect. Don't you ever get tired of being right all the time? :lol:

An seriously, when ae you gonna enter this car for COTM? You've got my vote no matter what, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels that way.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks man!

Naa, I'll hold off on COTM until I have something that's a sure winner!

I've been toying of the idea of modifying a SHO bumper to fit the crystallin headlamps and corners.

One of my friends is a whiz with the material our bumpers are made of.

·
Premium Member
4,482 Posts
definitely nice! Probably pointless to mention but they remind me of the headlights on a subaru I test drove once. 99 Subaru Outback Sport. I did it just to drive a subaru :wub: Anyways. Really like those lights! :thumb:

p.s. it wasnt a stick, but damn was it fun through corners!

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Are you going to leave the turns orange or are you going to superwhite them too? That would be wicked!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
How the hell did you get ur fog lights to look like that, it looks molded into the bumper..?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Originally posted by godspunk32@Aug 24 2004, 12:40 PM
So what're you doing to your bra?

JR
I assume there's no pre-cut holes in the bra for the fog lights, so he's going to cut his own and then sew them so that they don't get any larger than the lights.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I assume there's no pre-cut holes in the bra for the fog lights, so he's going to cut his own and then sew them so that they don't get any larger than the lights.
BINGO!

Should look nice when its done!

I'm gonna keep the amber signals, that way everything stays legal. I kind of like the contrast anyway.

More pics to come.. I'm working 12 hr days this week, so I won't have time to finish until the weekend.

Jeramie

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How the hell did you get ur fog lights to look like that, it looks molded into the bumper..?
I carefully, and I mean carefully, measured and marked holes, then used a cutoff wheel on my dremel to cut holes in the bumper.

It turned out very well, and the additional light at night is very much worth it..

Jeramie

*Edit*

Here's a better pic of the car with the fogs.. Nevermind the photoshopped ride height :)

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Are those the regular amber bulbs? You should get those Sylvania Stealth bulbs. They've got that silver coating on the outside, but it lights up orange. That would look awesome in the disco balls.

·
Premium Member
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking of getting the silver star corner bulbs.. My bud has those in his supercoupe and they look nice.

Here's a progress pic! I should have the bra on the car with the fogs tomarrow night.

Jeramie

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts