Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if theres anyone out there that either has a vulcan or a duratec with a supercharger strapped to it and some numbers??

·
Premium Member
2,492 Posts
I think there are a couple of Probes with a SC Vulcan. I think it is Kermit that is in the process of trying to SC a Duratec. Others would probalby know more. Do a search, the SC topic comes up about once every other week around here.

·
Premium Member
2,035 Posts
yeah, kermit's workin on the sc 'tec. again, as for vulcan, check some probes, though they just released a sc setup for the ranger vulcan, which seems like it might bolt up to ours nicely :) who knows

·
Registered
60 Posts
My supercharger page.
'94 3.0L Vulcan V-6 in a Ranger. 200HP+ at the wheels (for now). This weekend it gets a BamaChip (Custom SCT 4-Bank), a 65mm TB, 65mm MAF (SOHC), a three way switch to control the IAT (Radiator, MAF or Plenum IAT's).

After the FlatOut RCC head gaskets (.090") lower the compression to 8.5:1, ARP Head studs (My own) and a new cam, I am going to install the small boost pulley (8-10lbs vs. 5-6) and hit the dyno.

I am expecting 235HP at the rear before the leaves fall (effectively DOUBLING the fatory HP). 300 SHAFT HP is the ultimate goal. Maybe next year... B)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts