Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gone & put my track car up for sale (still have the 95 ATX SHO for now).

I really don't think my fingers will stand up to re-typing all this info again, so here's the scoop:

eBay: Item Number 2489830144
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2489830144

SHOForum Listing:
http://shoforum.com/showthread.php?t=34589

Some photos are here in the TCCA (look under "most money spent" ;))
I have others on eBay, and offline.

I assume this is ok for me to list, Bob. Gimme a call sometime, thanks!

G

·
Not a problem Fred. For those that don't know Fred, or this car, I can personally vouch for everything that was done, and the things this car is capable of. I followed it to Lapeer last year, most of the time in the dust. :p I actually drove it once, though that was at his shop moving it from one spot to another. It was enough though, for me to know I would do bad bad things with this car. :lol:

Good luck with the sale Fred, I'll give you a call tomorrow and explain the whole cell phone fiasco. AT&T wireless sucks.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's a pic of the driveline in my old car. Current intake is stock looking, and the tubing was painted black.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a new pic of the 17x8 Mille Miglia MM11-Plus wheels I got back from the powdercoater today. At the Buy-It-Now price, these wheels also come with the car. The wheels in the track photos are the 17x8 OZ F1's. The pic inside the shop bay are the BBS RZII wheels.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, the car did not sell on eBay, though I have some interested parties in both the car and the components.

The auction page has current photos of some of the major items as well.

I got the Falken Azenis Sport tires mounted on the black Mille Miglia 17x8 wheels & put them on the car last night. WOW is that hot. As soon as I can get the camera back up to the shop, I'll snap some pics - makes me want to finish the body work & respray the mocha. :D

G

·
Originally posted by Yamaha V6@Sep 23 2004, 11:56 AM
Well, the car did not sell on eBay, though I have some interested parties in both the car and the components.

The auction page has current photos of some of the major items as well.

I got the Falken Azenis Sport tires mounted on the black Mille Miglia 17x8 wheels & put them on the car last night. WOW is that hot. As soon as I can get the camera back up to the shop, I'll snap some pics - makes me want to finish the body work & respray the mocha. :D
SHO *****. :p

G

·
Originally posted by twoblacktaurus@Sep 27 2004, 03:41 PM
Black Market Babies :eek: LOL
Well, they're not babies any more, however they do a good job on their chores, once you remind them. IMO they're pretty cute too (they get that from Anonda). You met them Bill, in your opinion, they have to be worth at least $10k each right? :lol2:

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Bob, I am surprised at you! Trading your kid for a Taurus? Shameful! :flush: :p :huh:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
FYI Folks, the car did not sell, and due to circumstances beyond my control, I am parting the car out now. Visit the eBay auction & shoforum.com classifieds for a more complete list of items.

I am going to be getting a new car this week if all goes well, so I need to get moving on the sell-off for a decent down-payment.

The driveline was pulled out of the car last night, the rest of the car should be parted this weekend, and it'll be a case of best decent offer that puts the cash-in hand will win out. I have well over $23,000 in go-fast, handle-well, & stop-on-a-dime-&-give-you-nine-cents-change parts on the car.

In addition to the parts list, there's the mocha 91 Plus hood, the green Plus trunklid & spoiler, rod shifter, black OEM police grille, etc. I'm open to discuss pulling normal parts off the car, but I'm not going to be doing it for $5 parts etc. (if you need something, make it worth my time to pull it, box it, & ship it kind of thing).

Thanks, TTYL

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Originally posted by Bob Gervais+Sep 28 2004, 03:15 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bob Gervais @ Sep 28 2004, 03:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-twoblacktaurus@Sep 27 2004, 03:41 PM
Black Market Babies :eek:  LOL
Well, they're not babies any more, however they do a good job on their chores, once you remind them. IMO they're pretty cute too (they get that from Anonda). You met them Bill, in your opinion, they have to be worth at least $10k each right? :lol2: [/b][/quote]
Oh, definitely. I can stand behind that appraisal as a member in good standing of the CPHTA (Certified Procurers and Human Trafficking Appraisers.)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I did get an interested party for the car last night, as I was starting the disassembly. He's considering the whole car right now, but I can only wait so long - need the shop bay, and the funds, so I can get on to the next car.

The completed eBay auction number again was 2489830144

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Car sale is being finalized tonight, being picked up on Sunday.

End of a long chapter in my SHO life.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Have a whole BUNCH of parts which are now available -

Wheel & Tire combos for street & track, ATX SHO performance parts (and my 95 Moonlight Blue / Mocha Leather ATX SHO for sale as well), some obsolete SHO parts, etc.

Feel free to visit the shoforum.com site, and peruse the classifieds & trader sections for my stuff.

As of right now, my SHO Shop strut braces are sold & gone, and I have a tentative buyer for the Zex Nitrous kit & my last remaining 3.2L Head Gaskets. AFAIK, everything else is still available.

I will be heading out the door on Thursday to drive down to RoadAtlanta to run at the Panoz Racing School there with some fellow SHO owners, will be back Tuesday the 12th. Emails will be replied to at that point.

[email protected] is the best one to get me at - my other email accounts fill up with spam to the tune of 50-100 emails per day of junk.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts