Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I don't personally have any subwoofers for sale but I would definitely recommend you look into the Eclipse SW6010. I know it's a little over the wattage you're looking for but a single sub in my car and a jl amp upgrade later and i couldn't be happier about my purchase. It takes the abuse very well. And I found a deal on ebay for $65 new. Anyway if it's too much for you. They also have the SW4010 Which is 200w rms That should suffice for you. I really think eclipse is one of the better brands as far as bang for your buck.

You never really know what kind of abuse people put their stereo equipment through. I would be much happier and satisfied if i knew i'd be the one breaking in the sub, not to mention the warranty. In either case. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
ok i got 2 12" Polk EXII's thier older but they don't have a problem at all. i just recently got some Kicker cvrs thats why i can give em to ya. they are 150 watts RMS a piece. i can give u a box too but you would have to pay shipping for everything. you can have em both for 50 and 80 for both with the box. I got a couple pics but i can't seem to get them onto the computer just yet.. im having usb problems with my computer. I should have pics eventually. let me know!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts