·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1996 JBL Subwoofer wanted

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
I don't have one but in my local junkyard there are a few cars that have the JBL system I can find out for you if you want the price.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be super! Funny all the things I'm learning about Taurus' since I've joined this forum. I understand that this system is unique to the 1996 model year. Therefore, that would mean it has to be a 96. I'm sure the Sable I took the amp from what I thought was a 1996 but maybe I'm wrong. That Sable had a lot of wires running from the amp area to other parts of the car so someone must have done a lot with another sound system but left the amp in maybe just for the radio. Whatever, but the middle speaker or sub was gone. As I said before the JBL looks exactly like a Mach amp but has a plug for a sub.

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup. Says JBL and I've used it in my '03.

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
1996 JBL Subwoofer wanted
You want just the sub?.

Do you have the JBL RCU?. I ask because the JBL system consist of RCU, Front JBL speaks and tweeters, rear speakers and sub.

I personally have front Mach, rear JBL (RCU/sub/speakers) and I love it. Loud enough but not blasting. Perfect for my taste.

I can help you with the RCU, Sub, tweeters and I believe I have Speakers...need to check. They are somewhat hard to find in good condition but I need to clear some space, so I am willing to sell at this time. E mail if you need more details/pics.

Lucky. B)

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a picture or two. Just need the sub and a way to plug into the JBL. The car this came from has now been crushed and melted into some Tonka toy so I don't have the wiring ATTACH]60880[/ATTACH]

Microcassette Electronics Technology Compact cassette

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts