Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today i just dropped my motor and i would like to install new subframe mounts does any one have a good site to go to my buddy told me to go to energy suspension and get poly bushings what does ppl think

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
today i just dropped my motor and i would like to install new subframe mounts does any one have a good site to go to my buddy told me to go to energy suspension and get poly bushings what does ppl think
If you are interested in a performance type upgrade, check out the aluminum subframe bushings from SHO Source SHO NUT Aluminum Cup Style Subframe Bushings.

If you want to stay stock, use G3 rear bushings on all four corners - they are a much better design than the fronts.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
If you are interested in a performance type upgrade, check out the aluminum subframe bushings from SHO Source SHO NUT Aluminum Cup Style Subframe Bushings.

If you want to stay stock, use G3 rear bushings on all four corners - they are a much better design than the fronts.

Just as he said. (Perfect advise) B)B)

If you live in an area that has bad roads you will like to get the G3 rear bushings in all four corners.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts