Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im deciding to get rid of the Taurus. Anywho i posted my car online for sale on craigslist under "car or trucks for sale". I had happen to be scanning threw craigslist under "car parts" and realized theres another taurus same year as mine for sale but cheaper so i deicded to take a look. Guess what. The dumbass took my photo and posted this.....

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/894855517.html

What in the world are people thinking? So i called him acting like i knew nothing, and asked if the "car" was still for sale. He stated yes. I asked if we could meet up and he said not at the time, that he was on the road. So i asked hmmmm what kind of lights are those? He stated," oo0o my gf gave me those and i think their high density lights". He said he'd give me a call back after he found out exactly what they were or what brand and we hung up. Please tell me, how dumb are people?! :angryfire:

Here's my post and i orginally wanted 2500

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/894153747.html

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Y'all should meet up. Drive your Taurus there, with your 'high-density' lights on. :lol:

Then see how fast he runs.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Y'all should meet up. Drive your Taurus there, with your 'high-density' lights on. :lol:

Then see how fast he runs.
[/b]
I second the motion. :p

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Crank windows, no cruise and no power locks :lol: Whoever bought that originally must have not liked having optional equipment on their car.

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
I love how the repost magically gained a phone number... :blink:

i would find the person who did it and kick their ass!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love how the repost magically gained a phone number... :blink:

[/b]
At first i thought maybe he has a Taurus like mine, but when i asked what type of headlights those were, he acted as if it was his car. And no phone call returned.. imma find out who this is. Im kinda wondering if he's planning on stealing it lol. 0o0o and the fact that he said, " o0o0 my "girlfriend" gave them to me. WTF. When i find out, i'll tape it and post me beatin his ass on youtube.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I think that everybody should call him and ask about the car :p

or get a phone book and try to find him? It would take forever though. It would be nice if phonebooks were posted online.

·
Premium Member
4,065 Posts
or get a phone book and try to find him? It would take forever though. It would be nice if phonebooks were posted online.
[/b]
They are, more or less. There's services that will give you the information on a phone number (for a fee, of course).

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div class='quotemain'>or get a phone book and try to find him? It would take forever though. It would be nice if phonebooks were posted online.
[/b]
They are, more or less. There's services that will give you the information on a phone number (for a fee, of course).
[/b][/quote]

i def think we all should just blow him up. Its a cell so i it wouldnt show up in yellow pages.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
ahaha thats really funny. Or show up in your G35 and be like "so where are these "hi-density" headlights? then show him pictures of your car "oh wow, this looks ALOT like my car!"

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahaha thats really funny. Or show up in your G35 and be like "so where are these "hi-density" headlights? then show him pictures of your car "oh wow, this looks ALOT like my car!"
[/b]
lol i would if he actually would meet up. Someone call him and see what he says lol

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I can tell you homeboy lives in Auburn Washington. About 16 miles out.

For 15 bucks you can find out where this fool lives. If you wanna know how just PM me. ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I can tell you homeboy lives in Auburn Washington. About 16 miles out.

For 15 bucks you can find out where this fool lives. If you wanna know how just PM me. ;)
[/b]
Funny he told me Tacoma. Imma ###### him up. I cant wait! Pmed :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts