Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK we went to the mustang nationals and it was cool. We brought 2 falcons there and it was soooo fun. The show is for all ford powered cars. And next year i am getting brave and putting my slo in) so lol got 2 frind of mine who have 3 sho each. so i was wondering if anyone would like to go next year. its this weekend next year (2005). so it would be great to have a taurus section in the show. tell me what u think. Also with what the discription sais i bought some stuff there. I found a keychain that is black and has in blue letters TAURUS. then i found 2 small hat pet and both just say taurus but one is id "scary letters" and the other is reguler. last i made a t shirt. it has a artist conseption of my gen 2 slo in black with slicers). and abouve it it sais Trey's '92 Taurus SLO (no SHO). lol had pictures but said i cant load that kind of file so i dont know whats up. so that all we found. no real parts. i asked for them but they just laughed at me. then i rode into the show and they laughed at my exhaust so we will have to prove our selves at the show) so lol thats all i got.

love u guys) -Trey

J

·
0 Posts
Cool... where is it? I wouldn't mind going, I'm pretty much up for anything Ford/Taurus related.

moving to odds & ends...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its on Pensacola, FLorida. Its about 45mins south of alabama. It would be awsome if we could get alot of taurI there. but if not its just me and 3 guys(

J

·
0 Posts
It would be about a 16 hour drive for me (according to mapquest, I'm sure I could make it faster), but it would also be an excuse to go to Florida during a crappy Ohio winter. I might be up for it next year

1 - 4 of 4 Posts