Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
i've never heard of the company, it looks like a generic strobe light though. i'd say go for it, worst comes to worst, you end up wasting $12.00, but if you like them and they hold up, you just saved yourself $34.00 over buying them at the store. i had a set of cheap 10 strobes on my old bull, they were not great, but they were decent and i liked them.

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
you've never heard of eurolite? weird... anyway, those are decent strobes... i'd got for it

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
337 Posts
talk about small world, I just bought the strobes you linked to, and then came here afterwards.

Well, when I get them I will let you know how they look in my 94 Taurus.

the others that you linked to, the first two i tried in my 93 sable, and you couldnt see them at all. the 3rd has a longer tube (they are bent in a U shape) so it might be better.

The best ones I had ever used on the 93 sable, was the Streetglow ones.... such as these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

they are a bit more expensive, but they do make a flash controller, so you can link multiple sets, and have them timed. I may end up doing another series of those again if these eurolites suck.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts