Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Opps, I thought it was a thread of a girl stripping next to a 92' Taurus.

Actually, they sell emblem adhesive. That should work.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I am this man's friend. He is talking about the body cladding on the passenger side of the car, where it says "Taurus GL" That black plastic, its peeling off cuz of damage done by the ice. I dont know of any adhvesive that is THAT strong. Any ideas?

·
Registered
511 Posts
my pinstriping is coming off, and is leaving sticky residue...how the heck do i get that off??? nothing helped so far...

·
Premium Member
1,005 Posts
Goof Off adhesive remover should work. Just don't leave it on your paint too long. I use it to remove those ugly bright orange "Do Not Park Here" signs that security officers like to leave on my drivers window. Just spray it on and let it sit for a minute or so then use a plastic scraper or your finger nail and scrape away. I would make sure that I polish and wax the area very good afterwords to replace all the wax you just stripped off.

To reglue this stuff back on, go to an auto parts store and they should have adhesives there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.