Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone took off their stock exhaust from their 2000 or comparable Taurus Vulcan, and it's sitting unused somewhere and you'd sell it, let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
I may have one as soon as i get my duals put on, but that could be awhile ($$).

-DC

J

·
0 Posts
I have one you can have. How about 20 bucks plus shipping? Came off my 2001 Vulcan @ ~30k miles
You just want the muffler right?

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by jason8225@Mar 17 2004, 10:57 AM
I have one you can have. How about 20 bucks plus shipping? Came off my 2001 Vulcan @ ~30k miles
I will consider the complete exhaust from catalytic back. Here in Michigan, the salt will kill her before too long. I know you guys like to put flowmasters on and all that, so if I can pick up one, I'll put it away for when I need it.

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 00Taurus+Mar 20 2004, 04:13 PM-->QUOTE (00Taurus @ Mar 20 2004, 04:13 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-jason8225
@Mar 17 2004, 10:57 AM
I have one you can have.  How about 20 bucks plus shipping?  Came off my 2001 Vulcan @ ~30k miles 
I will consider the complete exhaust from catalytic back. Here in Michigan, the salt will kill her before too long. I know you guys like to put flowmasters on and all that, so if I can pick up one, I'll put it away for when I need it. [/b]
Oh, the only reason I asked if you only wanted the muffler is because that's all I have. I left the rest of the stock stuff on when putting in the flowmaster.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i got a stock exhaust from a 90 3.8...probley won't worlk but you never know

1 - 6 of 6 Posts