Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
No prob. I plan on getting the entire kit for the T-Wag in '04!

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
landmark japan had the pics of the stillen kit from a different angle.

landmark jp
just so you konw the stillen rear bumper requires you to remove the factory bumper. (which i don't like)

if anybody knows were to get the sky master kit let me know bc i perfer the rear bumper of the stillen kit.

i think i also want to get the upper grill cover from here charge speed

·
Registered
90 Posts
Before you get the body kit call and ask them what it comes with. I called just a couple days ago and the guy said it didn't come with the liftgate piece that makes it look flat. But then again, he didn't sound like he knew what I was talkin about. But call and ask cause from what I've been told it only comes with the bumper part...not the flat piece where the license plate usually is.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
oh yea it doesn't come with an incert peice. the body sho would have to make that.
i didn't get hte rear valance bc i wanted to keep my rear bumper. i have people sit back their and if theiy got hurt bc of no rear bumper it would hount me

·
Registered
2001 Ford Mustang. 2005 Harley Deluxe. 2016 Freightliber Cascadia.
326 Posts
I don't suppose, anyone knows if either of those bumpers will bolt up to a Gen 1??? From what I have seen they should bolt on, but how well would they fit? I've thought about switching my entire front end to a Gen2, but leave the backhalf Gen1, and just do some fiberglass work on the rear bumper. Especially now that I'll have a spare set of bumpers. HEHEHE.

Michael

·
Registered
39 Posts
QUOTE (crackhead @ Dec 17 2003, 10:03 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=4628
landmark japan had the pics of the stillen kit from a different angle.

landmark jp
just so you konw the stillen rear bumper requires you to remove the factory bumper. (which i don't like)

if anybody knows were to get the sky master kit let me know bc i perfer the rear bumper of the stillen kit.

i think i also want to get the upper grill cover from here charge speed[/b]

Hey does anyone know if it is still possible to find a kit like this for a wagon today.. i know there was lots of stuff available way-back but i cant seem to find anything now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts