Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a fog light that will fit into the two recesses on the far corners of the Stillen bumper cover?

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Yeah, mine. You can have 'em.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not those recesses
. The ones that don't have cutouts (on the corners).

__ __ ______ __ __
^These recesses_^

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Well, the recesses are pretty much the same size, the outermost slots are a little smaller. I think Pilot makes some projection-style lamps that are only 3" overall diameter. If you mount them in those holes, mount them more towards the inner "posts" of the bumper cover, won't look quite as open as if you centered them.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was hoping to get some 'factory style' fog lights, like what camrys and focii have.

·
Registered
108 Posts
hey trueblue where did u get the front bumper on ure gen 2?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think the fog lights off of a 2000-2001 Dodge Neon will fit, but they ar angled slightly. Anybody have an opinion as to whether they will fit?

·
Premium Member
10,022 Posts
the larger edge of the neon foglights looks like it is at a <90deg angle. The cutout you gave looks to have also looks more rounded. If the neon light is slightly larger than the cutout, you could always trim the stillen kit to fit. Assuming, of course, that the kit is urethane, and not fiberglass. I personally wouldn't mess with it if its fiberglass. If you can get me some measurements on the neon lights, I can 3D model them and see if they would fit.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by silvapain@Mar 26 2004, 06:35 PM
If you can get me some measurements on the neon lights, I can 3D model them and see if they would fit.
I'll see if i can get to a dealer and do some car shopping for the measurements. And the kit is urethane. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts