1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Talked to Micah, and he had some good ideas for the meet:

Meet at Quaker Steak and Lube for lunch
5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125-4231

There is a movie theater next to the Lube, and a Lazer tag place about 20 minutes away. Of course, a show-n-shine, sound competition, and cruise would be in order as well, and just generally hanging out. Sound good?

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hey Ryne, what is with us always meeting at a Quaker? Kinda freaky!

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL... I was thinking about that when I posted... weird

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by spifdaddytaurus01@Feb 9 2004, 12:28 PM
they got good food and a big parking lot
too bad it was absolutely FREEZING when we went there for the tristate SHO meet (see 97GreenStreak3.0's sig
)

·
Premium Member
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Meet at Quaker Steak and Lube for lunch
5935 Canal Rd, Valley View, OH 44125-4231

lets get there between 11-12. sound good?

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Sounds good Ryne. Hopefully it will be a little warmer than last time. It's around 55 degrees today, so let's hope it stays this warm for the next two weeks.

Hopefully the SHO gets out of the shop in time. We'll be bringing it in today. It shouldn't take two weeks to get her fixed, but you never know. I really don't want to bring the 97. Wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Okay here's an update on the SHO. We took it in for a tune-up and to get some parts fixed that need fixing. My mechanic hasn't done the tune-up yet, but here's what he has fixed:

It had a problem shifting due to the clutch. It has a SHO NUT clutch, which is a self-adjusting clutch (don't ask, I'm not sure what that means
). It turns out it wasn't adjusting, making it hard to shift. Especially into 1st and Reverse.

Second, it had a stalling problem due to some old/loose wires. Those have been replaced, and the problem should be gone.

Those are the major problems we had. In the beginning, we thought we were going to need a whole new clutch. Talk about expensive. Luckily we won't need it b/c the clutch is fixable. We still need to get the parking brake cable fixed/replaced, oil pan gasket replaced, and it just needs basic maintenance. I'm trying to get it out or the garage for Saturday, and it's looking like I will be able to.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
I won't be able to make the meet guys. I've got to try to be 2 places at once that day as it is. Have a great time!!

J

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by 00Taurus@Mar 11 2004, 11:10 AM
I won't be able to make the meet guys. I've got to try to be 2 places at once that day as it is. Have a great time!!
Sorry to hear that.
Where are you from anyways? You don't want to try to be 3 places at once?
We'll post some pics for ya.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts