·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Item(s) Purchased: 17" Rims

Date Purchased: Feburary 2004

Experience: Positive

Shipping: Fast Shipping

Comments: Spridget hooked me up with some sweet rims at an INSANE price! I know this transaction made many TCCAers jealous (sorry fellas... I just couldn't pass up this opportunity!)

Anywho, the rims are awesome... exactly as spridget described them. Communication was great, and they were packed up quite nicely and shipped out promptly. Thanks again spridget!

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Roush lowering springs

Date Purchased: 2003

Shipping: Quick Shipping

Comments: Very good person to deal with as well as a great communicator. Still haven't installed the springs yet but they are very sharp lookin after bein cleaned! Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Performance Chip

Date Purchased: April 2003

Shipping: Wicked Fast

Comments: Best experience of online buying I have ever had. No problems occured, excellent communication. Luke went above and beyond and sent pictures and installion directions. He offers help still if any problems occur.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Used front knuckles

Date Purchased: April 2004

Shipping: Excellent

Comments: Luke responded to questions quickly and was very informative. Shipped out next business day, item recieved on 04-30-2004 in good condition and packed well. Great buying experience, would definitely buy from him again.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Vulcan Spark Plug Wires

Date Purchased: October 2004

Shipping: Quick

Comments: Thanks! Nice guy to deal with!

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: 4 99 SE 5 spoke alloys

Date Purchased: December 2004

Shipping: Extremely Fast

Comments: I feel like a jerk.....I was unaware of a feedback forum...until Spridget pmed me...wow...I'm slow :homer:

·
Premium Member
8,708 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: 1998 Rear disc brake conversion parts (all of 'em)

Date Purchased: July 2005

Shipping: N/a (picked them up)

Comments: Excellent person to work with. Answered all of my questions quickly and provided extremely helpful information about the parts, part #'s, and installation tid-bits. AND! The price was out of this world awesome. Definately a great person to buy from. I look forward to future transactions. (and trips to h00ters! :woot: )

·
Registered
128 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: JBL Tweeters and Covers

Date Purchased: september 2005

Shipping: very fast

Comments: Spridget was awesome to deal with. I had a problem with one of the speakers and Spridget was understanding, helpful and honest. Communication was great and I would buy from him again any time!

·
Premium Member
2,090 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: SVT Focus Wheels

Date Purchased: October 2005

Shipping: Blazin' Fast!

Comments: As usual...luke is the perfect seller...wish everyone on ebay could use luke as a role model!

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: 2.0L zetec underdrive pulley

Date Purchased: July 2005

Shipping: Extremely Fast

Comments: Amazingly easy to deal with great communication. Talked about the Item At ROTB and when he got back home to Texas he sent me a PM. Would highley recomend.

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Item(s) Purchased: Miscellaneous interior parts

Date Purchased: December 2005

Shipping: Fast!

Comments: Luke's a great guy to deal with. I think this is at least the third time he's helped me out with parts. He's always honest and straightforward, and shipping is always fast.

·
Premium Member
15,578 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: SHO leather wrapped shift handle, dash gauge cluster bezel

Date Purchased: February, 2006

Shipping: Awesome!

Comments: Like all of Luke's feedback states, this transaction was awesome. Luke is a blazingly fast shipper, and everything he sells is EXACTLY as it was described. I had these parts in just a few days and they look great!

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Items Purchased: Anonda Motorsports Front Strut Bar (Gen 3/4), Gen 3 SHO grab handles

Date Purchased: March 2006

Shipping: Really fast

Comments: Luke is a great guy to deal with. Would do business over and over with him.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: Anonda Motorsports Front Strut Bar (Gen 3/4), Gen 3 SHO Grab Handles, Mach RCU

Date Purchased: March 2006

Shipping: Very quick

Comments: Glad to do business with Luke and would definetly buy again. :thumb:

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: SHO Front bumper cover, SHO fenders, header panel, headlights, front turn signals, rocker panels

Date Purchased: 02/05

Experience: Excellent

Shipping: Super Fast and well packaged!

Comments: Excellent to deal with and great communication. Went above and beyond the call for a fellow Taurus lover in need. Very patient, and polite. Cant wait to show you all my "new" car!

·
Premium Member
1,234 Posts
Item(s) Purchased: SHO spoiler

Date Purchased: November 2005

Shipping: bubble wrapped, no problems

Comments: This is from the 97 SHO part-out he did. He was great to deal with and fair. Recommended.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts