Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can i start a area where members can come and talk about sports as they please. This way people will spend more time on the site. More meets may happen due to sports, people would meet with there cars and maybe after they talk, fix, and upgrade there cars, they go to a sports game or watch it on the tv.

:tcca_small:

[email protected] ---> is my email

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look i know there is odds and ends, but with a sports thing we could about stats, players, teams, and other sport talking about fav. players. Go over games and stuff. Come on.

·
michelle
1,364 Posts
I've seen it done on other car forums and it actually works out well. Many of the members pick who will win each week, NFL-wise, and yes, even have a little competition and keep score - don't think there is a prize, but competition in itself is fun.

It was a decent suggestion, but I guess this club isn't as sports-obsessed as some others I am in.

I'd really like to see an arcade section with games, like tetris or snake, and then have a scoreboard so everyone can see how fantastic I am at tetris. I love procrastination.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dude dont dis, there are other forums that have nothing to do with sports, that have sections to talk about sports. Just because is a car site does not mean we can talk about nascar. i mean thats a sport that has to do with cars. So why not have a general sports part.

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
I've done NFL and NHL threads for a few years now, riso took over the football one this year, I'm waiting for hockey playoffs to begin a new one.

·
Premium Member
4,467 Posts
I've done NFL and NHL threads for a few years now, riso took over the football one this year, I'm waiting for hockey playoffs to begin a new one.
[/b]
i'll leave the hockey one to you because i can't even follow the puck. :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
We need a section on the forum for hair combs. I love hair combs, they make my hair pretty and well groomed. And then a section for video games, anyone else play that new Kirby Game for the DS? Then a section all about staplers. I have a red Swingline stapler, no joke.

Hair Combs are the best I tell you what.

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
[milton]
excuse me...excuse me...I didn't receive my sports forum and the mods told me to talk to Mr. Lumburgh, and Mr. Lumburgh told me to talk to the mods, and I still haven't received my sports forum.

I could set the building on fire.
[/milton]

Red stapler FTW :lol2:

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
[milton]
excuse me...excuse me...I didn't receive my sports forum and the mods told me to talk to Mr. Lumburgh, and Mr. Lumburgh told me to talk to the mods, and I still haven't received my sports forum.

[/milton]

[/b]

Hahaha, Oh that is great. :rofl2:

·
Registered
7,373 Posts
[milton]

[/milton]

[/b]
:lol:

Edit. Sigged. I hope you don't mind. I laughed out loud on that one......i gotta be tired

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
I would like to petition for the "morning tightey whitey sprint to the mailbox" to be an official winter sport.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts