Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts

This is the best looking wing I have seen on a non-SHO Taurus. I am pretty sure it is the stock SE (98/99) wing.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Here's the spoiler on my car. It looks good with the third brake light on it. I don't know where it came from it was on the car when I bought it with 20,000 miles on it. There are several taurii around here with this spoiler so I think it must have been an option.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i almost ordered the one from spoilers 4 less back in dec. check this one out and tell me what u think, i like it, and its only $99!

Attachments

·
Registered
129 Posts
Are we going for looks or functionality ??, you may not like the looks of the skateboard, but something tells me it was what functioned best in the Tunnel. Remember the SVO Mustang ?? Spoiler was on the back glass, knew guys took it off, lost down force at upper speeds, maybe it is form follows function. And another thought for you guys caravaning to ROTB, the guys with the upgraded brakes need to run at the back of line, because the guy with stock brakes will run over your a** in a panic situation, just food for thought

·
Registered
183 Posts
"whats the best looking spoiler/wing u have seen on a gen 3? info?.... pics?"

·
Registered
370 Posts
detroit_raver, I believe they are similar, but not the same. For one mine's wider than yours. Mine is exactly like the ones on the mustang, like this:

Or this:

X

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by SHOMAN@Feb 26 2004, 12:39 PM
Are we going for looks or functionality ??, you may not like the looks of the skateboard, but something tells me it was what functioned best in the Tunnel.
Mine is partially functional. The led brakelight adds additional safety since it actually flickers on before the other brake lights when the pedal is pressed. Dont know how much the other driver will notice it though.

As for functionality, yeah, I'm sure ford windtunnel tested their oem ones. The oem ones never came with brake lights, but I was able to find an oe replica with the brake light. I'm pretty sure it is very close to the oe ford design.

·
Registered
369 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: LOLOLOLOL!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,959 Posts
Originally posted by detroit_raver+Mar 8 2004, 12:21 AM-->QUOTE (detroit_raver @ Mar 8 2004, 12:21 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-spridget
@Mar 3 2004, 05:15 AM
Am I the only one that sees the resemblance?
.....are u making fun of my car??!?!
[/b]
not at all

I just thought I had seen that look before somewhere else.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts