Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Special Gas Tank Funnel:wub:

Was I the only one not to completely read their Owners Manual? Wife said she knew about this!

Check this Link:
http://www.motorcraftservice.com/vdirs/ ... 20Fuel.pdf

Strange but did not find an aftermarket link to purchase another 8U5Z-17B068-B as a spare, so ordered one from Ford "On-Line" discounted.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rick,

Have you checked the trunk underneath the carpet where the spare tire is? I found the "special funnel" next to the tire in my 2010 Limited.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Rick,

Have you checked the trunk underneath the carpet where the spare tire is? I found the "special funnel" next to the tire in my 2010 Limited.

Mine is also located underneath the carpet where the spare tire is located. It is located at the very rear of the trunk (I.E. toward the REAR of the car, not toward the front of the car). Attached with (or to) a clip. Hard to see if you are not looking for it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
We found one when checking out the spare tire on our 2010 fusion, so of course we had to try it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ha! I just went out and bought one. I'll bet I have one after all. I should have joined this site the day I bought the car.

·
Premium Member
7,537 Posts
Yes, very important you know about the EasyFuel funnel in case you have to add gas from a can or your bottled fuel additives. Make sure it doesn't get lost after you use it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts