Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Taurus wagon (Duratec) that I recently purchased from a "used car lot". (More like a step above a junkyard. :lol2:) The screws for the panel that holds the donut spare are missing, they attempted to put in some other screws that don't fit.

Is there an official name for these screws? Were they some sort of quick release or butterfly bolt or something, or did it always require a tool to remove?

The panel is rattling around like crazy, driving me nuts. Otherwise it's a pretty solid vehicle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.