Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knows who sells Southeast decals if available?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by sable97@Aug 15 2004, 01:40 AM
:woot: hola sable97, te escribo desde mexico, me recuerdas??, tal vez no solo quiero preguntarte en que parte de california puedo encontrar un yonke, donde pueda comprar piezas para mi taurus sable '90 (1a. generación) probablemente vaya en agosto y me gustaria comprar algo pra mi auto me ayudas??

·
COTM Advisor
1,013 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
Originally posted by sable97@Aug 15 2004, 01:40 AM
Hiya Sable. Like CFL said, check out the linked thread for info. To keep prices down we order in bulk packs of 5 or 10. Currently I have stock in the form of two windshield decals (white) and two 3" square decals (white). If you have an interest in either of these I can ship them immediately. If you need a different color or size, you'll have to order them individually. Since the order site isn't setup for individual orders, you'll need to PM me for instruction.

Thanks and take care!

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
UPDATE: For those of you who would like to pick up a Southeast Chapter Decal, a set of TCCA Emblem Overlay Decals (Bull Logo), center cap decals, etc, please know that Tim has now opened his online shop. The TCCA has it's own section and over the next week or so, Tim should finish up adding our stuff to his inventory. Currently, he's only posted two of our items but there's more to come.

The Decal info thread is the same - HERE
Tim's Online Decal Shop can be found - HERE
The TCCA Merch Section can be found - HERE

·
Premium Member
1,100 Posts
:bump:
Okay...Tim has agreed to the additional chapter designs and is starting on them now. I should have proofs very soon. Since the majority of the other chapters have shown an interest one way or the other, Tim is going to go ahead with the designs and post the decals to the Site. If you want them, they're there. If not, no biggie... Tim has also agreed to a discount on the 3" square decals (which everyone seems to want). The new price will be $10 for a set of two including shipping. I know it's only a $2.50 discount but it's better than nothing at all.

I'll post the proofs for each chapter as I get them from Tim. Once those are done, the individual chapter decals will be available in the TCCA Section of his Site, www.tfbdesigns.com.

NOTE: Tim has also added the new DOHC Duratec Decals (attached image) to our section so check those out while you're there. Nice stuff.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts