Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there is a chapter for the other regions, I was wondering if we could get a Southeast Chapter started and who all is interested in participating and such?

·
Premium Member
2,415 Posts
The southest is too big, we need to cut it up into states or even regions. I'm way down in South Florida, and I don't know if I'd be up for an 8-12 hour drive just getting out of the state, let alone any other states I'd have to drive through to get to the meet.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Im in SC here. but I think t-3 knows that...and BTW..t-3 i sent u an email ages ago...have you changed addresses?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey...we had a multi-page *maybe like 11* on the old boards about a chapter and a meet...things didnt go anywhere and there was no real organization.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was hoping that we could get something started. I was thinking that maybe North and South Carolina along with Georgia could be grouped together with Florida being separate or something along those lines. What do you guys think?

Nick986, I have been pretty busy lately and such. I will send you an e-mail in the next couple of days. I have not changed my e-mail address.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts