Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry about that Ilovetauriimorethananyoneever person. That is a kid in my 5th period multimedia class that thinks its just frickin HILARIOUS that there is a Taurus fan/car club site. They like to make fun of me ect, and it really does get on my nerves. You can't argue with these people, they're just stupid. They also make fun of Ford in general. Oh, it doesnt matter that Ford made a 550 HP Super car, that Car And Driver said was one of the fastest cars on earth. It doesn't matter.

GROWL. :angry:

-Preston

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:rolleyes: Ignore him.

·
Banned
17 Posts
I know. You two need to grow up. You two are being dumb about this. You both need to just talk about it and see what the source of that problem is. We dont want to have any contriversy in this Club so if you are going to bring that garbage in here, just get out. Many people have dedicated their lives to this Club and want to keep it as clean as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.

Mr. Bass

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Originally posted by CobaltBlue91GL@May 19 2004, 10:01 AM
:rolleyes:  Ignore him.
Ignore who?

;)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ignore the Ilovetauriimorethananyoneever person. He's just posting to make fun of our hobbys and interests.

-Preston

·
Banned
17 Posts
I think that Mr. CobaltBlue is talking about Ilovetauruimorethananyoneever. They are i guess getting mad at each other for no reason at all. I have seen Cobalt in this Club for a long while now and I think that we dont need to fight here. Just talk about it and be friends and talk about our Taurus's YEAH :banana: . But still keep it clean fellas.

Mr. Bass

J

·
0 Posts
Don't worry about it Preston. ;)

I'll get him taken care of. :)

I smell a ban coming...

:locked:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.