Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
For the record, I'm willing to bet someone on this forum is a bit peeved right now. It's a common courtesy not to post eBay links on public forums where someone might be trying to win the item at a decent price.

Not that you are the only one to do this... :)

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Wow, those wheels are h0tt!1!!!!1. But seriously, they are. And what a price with only a day left. I wouldn't mind some new wheels for the SHO, though I doubt they'll stay that low $$$-wise.

For the record, I'm willing to bet someone on this forum is a bit peeved right now. It's a common courtesy not to post eBay links on public forums where someone might be trying to win the item at a decent price.

Not that you are the only one to do this... 
That's also true. I wouldn't recommend doing this again, we've had incidents before...

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a common courtesy not to post eBay links on public forums where someone might be trying to win the item at a decent price.
OOPS!!! :blink:
That was something I wasn't aware of . My apologies to anyone whose transaction I may have screwed up.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Originally posted by gryphon1011@Sep 27 2004, 03:38 PM
My apologies to anyone whose transaction I may have screwed up.
Dammit.......and I was planning on picking those up for $.99 :ripped: :lol: :lol:

Seriously though, those wheels have been going for under $300 every time I've seen them on there. Not bad for 18" wheels. :)

·
Premium Member
2,458 Posts
Yeah, don't feel TOO bad... these are a recurring item. :)

It's not the same as when I had found a 24mm sway bar for $20 and then 3 hours before the auction ended, someone posted the link here. Within an hour the bidding was at $75. :(

·
Premium Member
1,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts