Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
212 Posts
lol SVT wagon... i should send that guy a message, i have some wooden nickles ill let go for really cheap :werd:

·
Registered
223 Posts
hmmm, the turbo'd taurus i could believe the mods and pics are legit i just cant see why he would wanna turbo it. the svt taurus... HAHAHA.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Lol... there's a G3 Taurus at school with a huge ass F250 SUPER DUTY logo that takes up like half the trunk panel

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
CarDomain FTL :thumbsdown:

·
Premium Member
2,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sure do see tons of taurus' and sables' on dubs though, non of those guys seem to be in here though....too thug perhaps?

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
NOOO.....

Cuzz theys don' wants to givez up dere secretz yo. Mad HawT SHi-ite mang!

:werd:

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
Not getting into whether or not the Taurus is turbocharged, but wonder how long before the transmission blows up with the turbo.

·
Premium Member
2,073 Posts
LOL @ THE WAGON

"as th e big v6 it s tared out 215 hp added a cold air kit and a comp chip now its at 250 to 260 hp"

I Added cold air intake over factory one yo and added resistor IAT chip and made 30-40 horsepowerz yo!

·
Premium Member
1,101 Posts
If you guys look closely the pictures the car looks to be like dark red or so and that guy has a silver. Supposedly on the turbo taurus you can see a rear end axle marked in blue and the rear shock or whatever it is in red which the taurus doesn't have it therefore its not a taurus.

·
Registered
244 Posts
QUOTE (sable97 @ Apr 1 2009, 12:26 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=714405
If you guys look closely the pictures the car looks to be like dark red or so and that guy has a silver. Supposedly on the turbo taurus you can see a rear end axle marked in blue and the rear shock or whatever it is in red which the taurus doesn't have it therefore its not a taurus.

[/b]
different tread pattern on the tires as well

·
Registered
402 Posts
In the first one the "Turbo Installation" pics are not on a Taurus. Gen4s don't have shocks, nor do they look like that from the bottom.

In the second one, the wagon. What can I say...guess SVT stickers add 60hp.

And also doesn't it bother you when some of these teenies post on cardomain that there completely stock Taurus(not the SHO) can do 120mph or more and puts out 215hp or more. Anyone who owns a Taurus knows they're lying.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
it's funny you would post somthing like this

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
It's nice to know that no matter how new to this site some TCCA members might be, they still don't approach the complete and utter n00b-ness of those two wackos.
#1. He turbocharged a random car, maybe. He turbocharged that specific Taurus, :bs:! Photoshopped FAIL.
#2. The 260+ hp SVT Taurus wagon?? Non-existent MEGAFAIL.

That is all.

·
Registered
223 Posts
lol didnt really look at pic of turbo thats why i said he couldve actually turbo'd it. that pic looks to me like an awd vehicle or rwd.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts