Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
selling some odds and ends.

wood grain dash for gen IV. Some light scratches around the corners, otherwise in good condition, asking $25 plus shipping for both.

Black dash and console trim, in good condition, asking $10 plus shipping for both.

Gen IV Electronic climate control unit, pulled from a wrecked bull. Was working when removed. Free for the asking, simply pay shipping.

i also have a set of used OEM tail lights from Gen IV sedan. Some light scratches on the surface of the lens. Asking $25 for the pair plus shipping.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
What year car was the EATC removed...the 00 model is independent from the 01-03 models.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year car was the EATC removed...the 00 model is independent from the 01-03 models.
I'm not sure as there was not an inspection or registration sticker still on the car. I'm pretty sure it was a 2000 MY sable. Is there any way to tell on the radio?

·
Premium Member
7,307 Posts
PM sent.:)

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
*update* right now it looks like the cd changer and mach audio grills are spoken for. The rest is still up for grabs.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
*bump*

the cd changer and mach grills are gone, but the rest is still available. I'm open to all reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
*bump* i need to make room for some new projects soon. So if there are no takers I will probably just end up tossing out the stuff by next weekend.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
Find the date-of-manufacture sticker on the EATC unit.

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
Is that the sticker on the side with the ford part number and barcode?

Lists it as YF1F-18C858-CE
2000 Part number :) 'Y' for 2000. The Y changed to '1' for 2001.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts