Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yes I finally moved to michigan yesterday jan. 3

and I live across the street from the SHark club on M59 basically by the international airport.

So who is close.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I am down Telegraph from you but its quite a ways.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i'm about 30 minutes form ya..nick and mario are like 45 and tara is about 30 mins as well....so your like in the middle of everyone

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST TCCA

yeah, like greg said, ur in the middle, maybe we can all get together in like southfield or something.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That would be cool. There is a lot of places to gather.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I'm out in Howell, but I work in Pontiac & Clarkston which are both close to you.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool thanks for the welcome even though i was still in the midwest in southern Illinios but now i am alot closer to everyone.

I am working at the Chrysler headquarters in Auburn hills. I was going to be doing scan tool validation using the outdated DRBIII but mostly I will be using the Star Scanner with the HB platform (Durango) and the LX platform (300c, Charger, & Magnum.

I have alrady seen the new jeep grand cherokee and the new dakota both were camoflauged(sp?).

G

·
I have alrady seen the new jeep grand cherokee and the new dakota both were camoflauged(sp?).[/b]
GASP!!!!! They're changing the Grand Cherokee??
Sorry i'm obsessed with that car...*(and the escalade)* I hope that they didn't do any major changes to it...Did you reconize any changes,
from what you should see??

G

·
I don't know why Greg seems to think you live half an hour away from me... anyway, you are only like 5-10 minutes from me now. I live in White Lake, just on the edge of Waterford. I also work in Waterford, on Dixie Hwy (so if you ever need photos of/for anything, you know who to call.
)It takes me about 3 minutes to shoot over to M59. We'll have to hang out! Gimme a call anytime, my number is 248.635.2396. Congrats on the job!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i thought it was like far away from some reason....nvm wrong city...sorry my bad

G

·
I'm in Dearborn heights, but am up in White Lake alot. It would be cool to go shoot some stick sometime at the Shark club. Anyways give me Tara or me a call, my # is 313-595-4020. BTW congrats on the new job.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
on the grandcherokee i really can't see what visual changes there are, but it does look a tad smaller and it is supposed to have a Hemi V-8 option. THe one we have in the shop has a 3.0l diesel

Oh yeah white lake isn't very far from where I am.

If you guys want to get a hold of me my # is (618) 579-9194 that would be long distance since it is still based in Illinois but i have free long distance.

If ya guys are intrested me and some friends are going to the shark club tommorow night, not sure what time though.

thanks

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Can we put lasers on the sharks?

j/k but you are coming to the meet right sablerider?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i am supposed to be going to the auto show after work with some peeps at from work. sorry but there driving and i can't find aything around here.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Waterford is about 40-45 minutes from where you are Sarah.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts