Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes I finally moved to michigan yesterday jan. 3

and I live across the street from the SHark club on M59 basically by the international airport.

So who is close.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
I am down Telegraph from you but its quite a ways.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i'm about 30 minutes form ya..nick and mario are like 45 and tara is about 30 mins as well....so your like in the middle of everyone

·
Premium Member
4,180 Posts
WELCOME TO THE MIDWEST TCCA

yeah, like greg said, ur in the middle, maybe we can all get together in like southfield or something.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
That would be cool. There is a lot of places to gather.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
I'm out in Howell, but I work in Pontiac & Clarkston which are both close to you.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool thanks for the welcome even though i was still in the midwest in southern Illinios but now i am alot closer to everyone.

I am working at the Chrysler headquarters in Auburn hills. I was going to be doing scan tool validation using the outdated DRBIII but mostly I will be using the Star Scanner with the HB platform (Durango) and the LX platform (300c, Charger, & Magnum.

I have alrady seen the new jeep grand cherokee and the new dakota both were camoflauged(sp?).

M

·
0 Posts
I have alrady seen the new jeep grand cherokee and the new dakota both were camoflauged(sp?).[/b]
GASP!!!!! They're changing the Grand Cherokee??
Sorry i'm obsessed with that car...*(and the escalade)* I hope that they didn't do any major changes to it...Did you reconize any changes,
from what you should see??

T

·
0 Posts
I don't know why Greg seems to think you live half an hour away from me... anyway, you are only like 5-10 minutes from me now. I live in White Lake, just on the edge of Waterford. I also work in Waterford, on Dixie Hwy (so if you ever need photos of/for anything, you know who to call.
)It takes me about 3 minutes to shoot over to M59. We'll have to hang out! Gimme a call anytime, my number is 248.635.2396. Congrats on the job!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
i thought it was like far away from some reason....nvm wrong city...sorry my bad

N

·
0 Posts
I'm in Dearborn heights, but am up in White Lake alot. It would be cool to go shoot some stick sometime at the Shark club. Anyways give me Tara or me a call, my # is 313-595-4020. BTW congrats on the new job.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
on the grandcherokee i really can't see what visual changes there are, but it does look a tad smaller and it is supposed to have a Hemi V-8 option. THe one we have in the shop has a 3.0l diesel

Oh yeah white lake isn't very far from where I am.

If you guys want to get a hold of me my # is (618) 579-9194 that would be long distance since it is still based in Illinois but i have free long distance.

If ya guys are intrested me and some friends are going to the shark club tommorow night, not sure what time though.

thanks

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Can we put lasers on the sharks?

j/k but you are coming to the meet right sablerider?

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i am supposed to be going to the auto show after work with some peeps at from work. sorry but there driving and i can't find aything around here.

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Waterford is about 40-45 minutes from where you are Sarah.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts