Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
LOL that is amusing...maybe someone should conisder a SHO wagon...could compete with Audi's wagon

·
Premium Member
346 Posts

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
It's not real, who would put the time and money into dropping an SHO engine into a wagon and leave the aesthetics alone, as well as the 85mph speedo and hubcaps??

Now, a REAL SWSHO like Thumper is one sexy beast.

·
Premium Member
2,620 Posts
Ford also made two gen II SHO wagons. One red and one white. Both came without the roof rack and had 3.2l with automatics. They did not go with the production because it would cost too much to make (adding structural reinforcements off the production line) and a lack of interest.

Bob

·
Registered
369 Posts
If your gonna do that, you don't drop an SHO engine in a SLO. You build the back portion of the SLO wagon onto the existing SHO.

·
Premium Member
5,758 Posts
Thumper SHO wagon is AWSOME! I love how it looks.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts

Hmmm I don't know if I hate it or like it, but that is different

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dude, that SHO is trippy as all get out...it's just...not...right! The thought of a Taurus/El Camino hybrid had never even crossed my simple mind.

Great, now my eyes have started to bleed.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
well his bandwidth got ****, and for some strange reason i can not upload the pic

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I guess you'd have to be handicapped to enjoy that thing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by RocketFast321@Jan 10 2004, 01:23 AM
_
looks as if it were a wanna be for the falcon ute

·
Registered
746 Posts
i personally think that taurus/truck deal is hot... custom to the max, i like it. take that SSR, that looks waaaay better!! :thumbs:

my only question is this... is that a taurus with a ranger rear end, or a ranger with a taurus front end

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I'm going to take a stab and say it's the Taurus with the Ranger rear end judging from the slicers pointing the wrong way.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Originally posted by Twilight@Jan 10 2004, 01:27 AM
I guess you'd have to be handicapped to enjoy that thing.

After looking at it, I would take it if the body of the bed was as was wide as the taurus all the way down. It is just bad a** to me now, for someone to even do that.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Some people did make a Sable SHO. I saw a burgundy one on eBay. '92 Sable with a G2 SHO front end. Cheap on insurance since it's listed as a '92 Sable LS as it said on the auction.

That SHO-Ranchero thingy is just weird. If it was me, I'd take the wagon's body, weld the rear door shut, cut the top part off from the B-pillar back, and make a bed and design a window behind the "cab".

1 - 20 of 24 Posts