Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,415 Posts
LOL that is amusing...maybe someone should conisder a SHO wagon...could compete with Audi's wagon

·
Premium Member
569 Posts
It's not real, who would put the time and money into dropping an SHO engine into a wagon and leave the aesthetics alone, as well as the 85mph speedo and hubcaps??

Now, a REAL SWSHO like Thumper is one sexy beast.

·
Registered
369 Posts
If your gonna do that, you don't drop an SHO engine in a SLO. You build the back portion of the SLO wagon onto the existing SHO.

·
Registered
70 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts

Hmmm I don't know if I hate it or like it, but that is different

·
Registered
147 Posts
Dude, that SHO is trippy as all get out...it's just...not...right! The thought of a Taurus/El Camino hybrid had never even crossed my simple mind.

Great, now my eyes have started to bleed.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
well his bandwidth got ****, and for some strange reason i can not upload the pic

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I guess you'd have to be handicapped to enjoy that thing.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by RocketFast321@Jan 10 2004, 01:23 AM
_
looks as if it were a wanna be for the falcon ute

·
Registered
746 Posts
i personally think that taurus/truck deal is hot... custom to the max, i like it. take that SSR, that looks waaaay better!! :thumbs:

my only question is this... is that a taurus with a ranger rear end, or a ranger with a taurus front end

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
I'm going to take a stab and say it's the Taurus with the Ranger rear end judging from the slicers pointing the wrong way.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
Originally posted by Twilight@Jan 10 2004, 01:27 AM
I guess you'd have to be handicapped to enjoy that thing.

After looking at it, I would take it if the body of the bed was as was wide as the taurus all the way down. It is just bad a** to me now, for someone to even do that.

·
Premium Member
15,922 Posts
Some people did make a Sable SHO. I saw a burgundy one on eBay. '92 Sable with a G2 SHO front end. Cheap on insurance since it's listed as a '92 Sable LS as it said on the auction.

That SHO-Ranchero thingy is just weird. If it was me, I'd take the wagon's body, weld the rear door shut, cut the top part off from the B-pillar back, and make a bed and design a window behind the "cab".

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.