Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled into my spot infront of a white Mercury of sorts. No idea exactly what it was, was in a hurry and didn't care. I notice this old lady sitting in the drivers seat, engine running, head on the head rest, jaw wide open. Doesn't raise any red flags in my head yet.

So I went inside to grab the needed cans of WD-40 and grease and chill with some of my friends who work there for a few min, and when I get back to my car, EMS is getting the body out.

Probably the best Walmart shopping trip I've had...

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,048 Posts
Probably the best Walmart shopping trip I've had... [/b]
I'm willing to bet it wasn't the best day for her family

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I work as a vendor/merchandiser in these stores, and the local Walmart Supercircus is my store on the weekends. I can't believe half the fun that goes on here, but your story takes the cake. The blueshirts will like this story tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
8,433 Posts
If you were paying attention you could have rummaged thru her stuff before anyone else noticed.

Mike
B)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
will HER seats work in your car? probably no blood and guts on em...maybe a little pee and poop from the final release....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you were paying attention you could have rummaged thru her stuff before anyone else noticed.

Mike
B)
[/b]
Nah

<div class='quotemain'>
will HER seats work in your car? probably no blood and guts on em...maybe a little pee and poop from the final release....
[/b]
:blink: :rofl2:
[/b][/quote]

:rofl2: Wrong style and wrong color IIRC

·
Registered
283 Posts
okay wow that even tops all the stories i have from workin at walmart for 4 yrs.....and alot of crazy stuff went on but wow...i think the only one i have close to that is a lady going into labor in the store...

·
Premium Member
6,077 Posts
Killer pricing.

·
Premium Member
4,809 Posts
Killer pricing.
[/b]

awww that made me chuckle but at the same time feel guilty.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
you didn't do the trick...calmly and cheerfully walk up to a floor worker, and say "excuse me but you have a code-blue in the parking lot!"

·
Don't Be Stupid
7,048 Posts
you didn't do the trick...calmly and cheerfully walk up to a floor worker, and say "excuse me but you have a code-blue in the parking lot!" [/b]
Code Blue = Bomb at wally world

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
<div class='quotemain'> you didn't do the trick...calmly and cheerfully walk up to a floor worker, and say "excuse me but you have a code-blue in the parking lot!" [/b]
Everyone run like hell out of the store and panic = Bomb at wally world
[/b][/quote]

You were mistaken. I fixed it for you though since I am a good guy.

·
Premium Member
388 Posts
I work as a vendor/merchandiser in these stores, and the local Walmart Supercircus is my store on the weekends. I can't believe half the fun that goes on here, but your story takes the cake. The blueshirts will like this story tomorrow :)
[/b]

OT ...what do you vendor/merchandise in the stores?

·
Registered
283 Posts
code blue wasnt bomb....i think that was brown or something but not blue. i dont remember i never paid attention to that stuff except code adam=missing child and code white=customer/employee injury

·
Registered
328 Posts
God, that's terrible.......but sort of funny at the same time. I mean, how do you do a eulogy for that sort of thing?

"Yes, Wilhelmina was good woman, and she saw the light at WalMart....."

An open invite to anyone......if I should die at WalMart, in my car like that......scoot me over, drive me down the road, and park me somewhere that's not WalMart.....****, just drive straight to the funeral home. Tell 'im we were on the way to the titty bar or something, I got excited, and just died. Don't even bring WalMart up.

Thanks!
Zorin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts