Taurus Car Club of America : Ford Taurus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That my family and I have some pretty crappy luck when it comes to cars. Two weeks ago, as you all know, I got rearended on the way to the beach. Today, exactly two weeks after I get rearended, my car goes into the shop. Today, exactly two weeks after I get rearended, my dad and my sister in my dad's VW Jetta, get rearended. Pretty bad accident, but nobody was hurt.
Accident Pictures.

J

·
0 Posts
That sucks, man. :( Sorry to hear about it - but, of course, on the bright side nobody was hurt. :)

On a side note... is that a Turbo Diesel Jetta? Those are pretty cool... if it is, what kind of mileage is it getting, etc? :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it is the turbodiesel. We were able to muster 600 miles out of the tank one time. :)
On average, it gets about 45-50 mpg on the highway, about 35-40 city. B)
But...it is so slow. <_<

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know a thing or two about bad luck with cars. Two rear-endings, one month apart down to the hour. How freaky is that? Good luck with the insurance and such, I know how much of a pain it is.

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
as everyone knows on this forum....my olds cuty calais is a god damn tank....been jumped on, hit several times, several accidents, several temper tantrums thrown at it but it still runs drives and turns like it used to when i bought it. It will NEVER die. :lol2:

sorry to hear about the accident atleast everones ok and that's what insurance is for atleast get your money's worth :lol2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts